• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Boxer Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
Its not even close to the price of the Otto Carter:D
That is one expensive sh*t!!! HAHAHA

boxer mod has too many flaws from the recent review I saw, VT200 seems to be a better buy on the other hand. If anything i'd opt to diy and still cost slightly cheaper than boxer.

ps. just to be clear its DNA200?
I believe it is YiHi SX350J? Do you have a link for the review? I would like to see both sides of the story before purchasing something so pricey! Haha.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Ok, yihi sx350 isn't the most expensive chip lol, ipv4 or ipv3 uses the same chip(at least the same manufacturer) and is cheaper by half or more. Dna200 on the other hand, most expensive latest chip as of now. With functions all available on connection to pc via USB.

Not so sure about link but quite a few on YouTube.

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
@Rathalos any tc chip should give you some playing choices.

@Fluffles not that I'm saying yihi is a bad chip but for the price get a ipv4s or ipv3 li is better. I like the chip actually on my ipv4s, pretty much all you'd want except some small quirks here and there mostly software. Which makes me think maybe I should hack and edit the firmware. The inability to rotate screen bugs me lol.

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
@Fluffles not that I'm saying yihi is a bad chip but for the price get a ipv4s or ipv3 li is better. I like the chip actually on my ipv4s, pretty much all you'd want except some small quirks here and there mostly software. Which makes me think maybe I should hack and edit the firmware. The inability to rotate screen bugs me lol.

So...... I should stick to my iPV3 Li? Any ideas of any upgrade from that?

Fuffles

Verified Member
May 9, 2015
@Fluffles i'm afraid the only upgrade for you now is a DNA200 box lol same predicament as me, will probably play around a little more before moving to dna200. But essentially as of now its already at the forefront of vaping akin to intel 6th gen, will have to wait for another generation to see.

Haha, guess I will just have to settle for a new RDA for now. But it will take forever to get an authentic velocity. :cry:

WarA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2015
Haha, guess I will just have to settle for a new RDA for now. But it will take forever to get an authentic velocity. :cry:

honestly there's just too many to try, get the clones! The only cheap originals are wotofo sapor(which I want to try) and tobecco turbo(lol @ the fan). Tobecco velocity is ok, but its just an overall well built RDA there are many others to try. Should see the other thread, someone asked me to show picture then he disappeared :rickroll:

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
@fluffles, I think you're talking about the newest DNA200 chip?

If you can wait, hobocustoms will be releasing their custom made box mods with the DNA200 chip.

TTFR2nw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread