Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Scratching Head :confused:
4S 14.8v Lipo in Giant Scale Cessna 182 in garage
Screwdriver, pliers, Dremel, HAMMER, wood, Duct tape, Old momentary switches - check
Hmmmm.......................:sneaky:

Naw...............that battery is to heavy to be pumping and I've gotten used to this old face. :2cool:

Reactions: FringeChief68

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Think a Moderator BooBoo'd

Uncles Disruptors thread was relocated to manufacturer forum / suppliers / innokin
Thought it would have better fit the APV / Regulated forum - since it is a Users/Discussion thread.:confused:

No wonder I wander around here looking lost.:(

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Uncles Disruptors thread was relocated to manufacturer forum / suppliers / innokin
Thought it would have better fit the APV / Regulated forum - since it is a Users/Discussion thread.:confused:

Innokin got their own thread here now :banana:

Reactions: anjelvape77

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY

Actually Uncle requested it be moved there. It's in a location that allows participation by Innokin.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
same thing happened to me and the memo about winning a cloud machine.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea, Hated you didn't get picked. a lot of us were pulling for you.
:(

Probably 200 non-member winners
and
150 without a clue what it is. :facepalm:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Yea, Hated you didn't get picked. a lot of us were pulling for you.
:(

Probably 200 non-member winners
and
150 without a clue what it is. :facepalm:

Thanks, but that's the way contests go.
I've had a blast folowing, well most of the time anyway.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Reactions: FringeChief68

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Nite All
Bear-lol.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
... just so you know.. that was NOT me.. just a youtube video I found..... Anyone who tries to hook up a 12V battery to an atomizer designed for 4, is crazy. i'm surprised the plastic wasn't melted. :)
I like the very end of the vid, He says (the guy holding it) it's really hot, and someone else tells him it's not :laugh:
I guess it's like the Jedi Mind Trick, This is totally safe, keep going, but let me get way back here first. :facepalm:

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Nope :( But SMOK seems to be still given away the 250, so maybe after they are done, we will hear something :)

That's what I was thinking. Of course, the contest is to get some word of mouth going, So I would imagine it will be a short while. Combine that with the fact that China is on holiday at the moment, and I'm sure the government facilities are closed or slowed down... like their postal service. I know this, because I just had a Fasttech order posted for shipping on Wednesday, and USPS still hasn't taken the package in China. Patience is the key.

And I am sure that Smokeyjoe has other things to do in his life as well. Sometimes, I go a few days without checking ECF, and I'm sure he's the same way. Not to mention, I'm sure he has other administrative stuff to do from time to time. He'll get back to us I'm sure.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
That was a pretty dumb. First, it wasn't a car battery.
Second it might have been 12VDC, but more like 6VDC.
The tank doesn't care about voltage.
Resistance wire doesn't care about volage or whether it's AC or DC. Wire gets to hot it melts and now you have an open and the whole thing shuts down.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
That's what I was thinking. Of course, the contest is to get some word of mouth going, So I would imagine it will be a short while. Combine that with the fact that China is on holiday at the moment, and I'm sure the government facilities are closed or slowed down... like their postal service. I know this, because I just had a Fasttech order posted for shipping on Wednesday, and USPS still hasn't taken the package in China. Patience is the key.

And I am sure that Smokeyjoe has other things to do in his life as well. Sometimes, I go a few days without checking ECF, and I'm sure he's the same way. Not to mention, I'm sure he has other administrative stuff to do from time to time. He'll get back to us I'm sure.
And most US websites I checked, are out of stock, so I guess they're waiting on their orders too :unsure:

Reactions: ChiBear85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread