DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Awkrap - I missed Eric's birthday. :(

Belated Happy Birthday, Mr. Gormly. Just an FYI for you, and the venerable @LordDavon, that I love your new business cards. They're very classy and have a marvelous look to them.

I received a few after being fortunate enough to stumble on a couple of Lewis Gentry tips last week, that appear to have popped up out of nowhere (you sneaky bastiges!). They're quite nice too, although I wish he'd make more colors of this shape:
http://www.discountvapers.com/pinnacle-drip-tip-1-0-straight-groove-inlace-acrylester-gold-coast/

I have that tip too and it's one of my absolute favorites.

Anyway, that's it. I just wanted to tell you how cool the new cards are. Well done, gentlemen! :toast:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Plus one! That's a great shaped tip, Mr. Longo. ;)

Sirs Gormly and Davon, if you should happen to speak with Lewis, please put in a good word and do let him know we'd like more of that shaped tip.

Til then, we'll be sitting patiently with our hands hovering over the "buy it" button. :D

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Plus one! That's a great shaped tip, Mr. Longo. ;)

Sirs Gormly and Davon, if you should happen to speak with Lewis, please put in a good word and do let him know we'd like more of that shaped tip.

Til then, we'll be sitting patiently with our hands hovering over the "buy it" button. :D

Do YOU have one too, Kat???? ;)

Oh YEAH! I forgot about that. We DID get two, didn't we?

Nice tips.

Reactions: Katdarling

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Hey @DPLongo22 - I am glad you like the new cards. It was time for a change, and Eric had a good design. I like the information on the card too. :)

@Katdarling I think Lewis has been a little busy lately. He loves making the tips, but it takes him a long time. I expect to hear that he is back in full form soon. :)

New weekend sale!!! Use code WE15 for 15% off... EVERYTHING!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey @DPLongo22 - I am glad you like the new cards. It was time for a change, and Eric had a good design. I like the information on the card too. :)

@Katdarling I think Lewis has been a little busy lately. He loves making the tips, but it takes him a long time. I expect to hear that he is back in full form soon. :)

New weekend sale!!! Use code WE15 for 15% off... EVERYTHING!

We'll be watching, LD - thanks for the heads up (on the possibility of more tips)!

And "Oh, MAN!" (on the code). Be strong, Longo(&Darling)! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread