Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
smok email winners known to date:

VapeBritain
jpbavaro
Rob Cason
John Shalin Arricivita
Nokosa
boggy18
OBEYbryant
hyds
Dunder Mifflin
jander541
luxury
Jaysen B. VIF coming soon
Jessejames224
elpsycongroo
milo walker
amagos
LowVoltSparky
VapingSam
@Ariesvape

Congrats again!

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
h

ahaha i know exactly how u feel

Yup... what makes it somewhat worse, is the fact that I'll never have something like that, haha!
No way I'm dishing out upwards of $150 for a VV mod. Or rather, it's not like I can dish out so much... :lol:
They do look nice though, have to give them that.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Yup... what makes it somewhat worse, is the fact that I'll never have something like that, haha!
No way I'm dishing out upwards of $150 for a VV mod. Or rather, it's not like I can dish out so much... :lol:
They do look nice though, have to give them that.
im gonna go the mvp 3.0 pro and subtank mini, which will suplement the smok cube and tank well i think :) just gotta wait for my overpriced vaporfi ecig to arrive then ill be off the stinkies for good :)

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
im gonna go the mvp 3.0 pro and subtank mini, which will suplement the smok cube and tank well i think :) just gotta wait for my overpriced vaporfi ecig to arrive then ill be off the stinkies for good :)

Well, I had ordered Koopor Mini, prior the giveaway was announced and if it turns out OK, I think the Koopor Mini will be the device I'll carry around, while X Cube II will be for home only, due to the size of it. I guess I'm set for now. Will be placing order for RBA heads, wire and cotton next week. Those are the last bits and pieces I need at the moment.

Reactions: FringeChief68

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
Well, I had ordered Koopor Mini, prior the giveaway was announced and if it turns out OK, I think the Koopor Mini will be the device I'll carry around, while X Cube II will be for home only, due to the size of it. I guess I'm set for now. Will be placing order for RBA heads, wire and cotton next week. Those are the last bits and pieces I need at the moment.
yeah once i get the vaporfi one im gonna order my diy juice stuff and batteries and a charger for the smok cube then when i save enough ill order the duel rba head and wire and cotton etc. with my mvp pro and subtank :)

Reactions: FringeChief68

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
good morning good people of the thread!

Oh Yea I was a Big NetScape user too :laugh:
netscape, AOL and askjeeves were my saviours in the way way back
I can remember when Steve would get Vape Mail :?:

ME TOO!
Anyone get one yet? Or even tracking information?
Lord I wish...If hubby asks me one more time "is it on the way yet?" I'm going to scream I swear I am

wish I could hang out but its payday and I pay everything online since I am 1100 miles from home.
Enjoy your day/night

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Yep.............close to Flat line in here. Not much left to do but sweep up the confetti.
But I'm not touching that mess in the corner. No,no,no:eek:

Well, once the packages start arriving, the afterparty will start! I have all my DIY supplies and wire coming in today and tomorrow. Once that happens, party at my house! Lol

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well, once the packages start arriving, the afterparty will start! I have all my DIY supplies and wire coming in today and tomorrow. Once that happens, party at my house! Lol

Yep, all my needs are heading in. Soon it will be time for...
Mailbox+Waiting.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
PACKAGES PACKAGES, did somebody say packages. I want my package to arrive. I'm getting cold sitting by the mailbox and I don't know how long this battery will last. Gotta vape and I gotta post.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Unfortunately I don't have the time to wait at home for the mail.

03070bf2e2479985b7420a43d9505f08.jpg

b9b4cd5ac627966910753487cdca7d45.jpg

These units won't install them selfs!

Sent from my pip-boy

Ayt, considering I can't raise my right arm without experiencing level 11 pain on a 1-10 scale...................
You handle that and I'll keep an eye out for the stuff!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread