Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
When your retired you seem to forget all about checks hitting the bank and double shifts which I did a lot of too!!
I dont pull double shifts, only cause my normal shift is 12 hrs. But as I explained earlier to some, I have been working since last Wednesday night with only one night off so far, and I am working every night till next Wednesday morning

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
:DWell what I know for certain is he DID NOT get me the reliant (pout pout) but that a new mod is otw...

That's sweet ...you must have a great hubby!!
he really is great. I "brag" about him all the time. he my not be perfect but he is PEREFCT for me!:wub: We have seen heaven and hell together and the most important part is that we saw it together. We always tell people we are a mess without each other...that's why I travel with him so often:blush:
Yes it was definitely an impulse buy that my wife didn't know about :oops:
Hubby does that to me when I'm back home, then I get to him and he has tanks or mods or a new phone and he smiles a little grin and I just shake my head...and then end up with half of it lol
I dont pull double shifts, only cause my normal shift is 12 hrs. But as I explained earlier to some, I have been working since last Wednesday night with only one night off so far, and I am working every night till next Wednesday morning
I do not envy you, not even just a little. I used to work like that and all I remember is being soooo tired...

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Just a couple more days till a new winner is picked :)
Wonder how long they are planning on running this contest thread....can't go on indefinitely, but till it's gone, it's one of my fav contest threads, so laid back and peaceful compared to many :)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Since it was the nature of that Smok contest, I took part in the spamming, cause I wanted to try and win....but you didn't see me whining about how others were posting, or crying unfair because "I" didn't win.......a shameful showing, that.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Since it was the nature of that Smok contest, I took part in the spamming, cause I wanted to try and win....but you didn't see me whining about how others were posting, or crying unfair because "I" didn't win.......a shameful showing, that.

Likewise, my time will come. When it does I know the prize will be a doozy, so I just keep trying and congratulating the winners graciously

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
With the sale (this weekend only), this kit....
Reliant 60W Pro Kit by Apollo
is $105 instead of $149

Get them while they are hot! :D

I got the email also that is a really nice deal. Wish I had the cash right now but rent is due :(

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I don't envy that. You just reminded me I have to do 7 weeks of 10 hr. days nonstop. Could be worse though, sometimes we do 7 12s.
Good luck to everybody on a win....especially those who haven't won a contest. :thumb:

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Just a couple more days till a new winner is picked :)
Wonder how long they are planning on running this contest thread....can't go on indefinitely, but till it's gone, it's one of my fav contest threads, so laid back and peaceful compared to many :)

I agree ...I like it!!

Reactions: anjelvape77

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I got the email also that is a really nice deal. Wish I had the cash right now but rent is due :(

If I were you, I would buy the reliant and then figure out where to live!!!!! Just kidding .....but really why do we have to pay for all the necessary things in life ...I much prefer the fun things ...yeppers I do!!!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa

I truly don't understand why people do that....for goodness sakes it's free plus a place to hang out!! I truly enjoyed a lot of the thread but the bickering was uncalled for!! I pity Smokey Joe , I have a feeling he is going to get many emails asking what color and where is it ...lol

Mad Scientist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Smokestack, PA, USA
I'm in for the contest. Free .99 is my favorite price lol.

Vaping related? What flavor did everyone favor today? Mine was VZ French Pipe -- a favorite. 75% VG, 3mg nic. Unfortunately I think I killed the wick and I don't have any tools or supplies at hand for a couple days. Uh oh lol.

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Great thread, throwing my hat in the ring. I would really like to try the Reliant. Vape budget is zero right now so winning one is my only option. The reliant is getting thumbs up reviews. With milliohm resolution and low tcr settings it looks like it will accurately temp control just about any wire out there with a descent tcr. Even stainless steel.

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
It is nice to still have contests that do not consist of spamming and bickering :) I really enjoy the calm :)
It's going to pick up as word spreads, but I'm sure we can keep this thread civil as we're all adults. It's cool to actually receive your prize you have to provide proof your an adult,I have only won one other contest but they didn't think to ask for proof of age.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Great thread, throwing my hat in the ring. I would really like to try the Reliant. Vape budget is zero right now so winning one is my only option. The reliant is getting thumbs up reviews. With milliohm resolution and low tcr settings it looks like it will accurately temp control just about any wire out there with a descent tcr. Even stainless steel.
This be truth [emoji14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread