Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Ayt, considering I can't raise my right arm without experiencing level 11 pain on a 1-10 scale...................
You handle that and I'll keep an eye out for the stuff!! :D
Hey that's my ailment. I tried to move something that didn't want to move in 2008 and tore up my shoulder big time. Then the good ole Dr. Proceeded to screw it up further in the surgery he hacked on me.

Reactions: danjaman

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hmmm.........They are avoiding surgery on my like the plague. Already have loss of use of the right arm/hand. They did a Medial Branch block on c3,c4,c5 to relieve pain running back to my head, OMG that was not a fun way to live.
Seems I'm Maximum Medical Recovery at this point and all players, EXCEPT ME, have accepted that. Well, and SSDI.

****X Cube II WARNING****

A member/user has already found a way to mess up the LCD

Smok x cube II issues | E-Cigarette Forum

Seems LCD's don't like e-liquid:sneaky:

Reactions: FringeChief68

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
Hey that's my ailment. I tried to move something that didn't want to move in 2008 and tore up my shoulder big time. Then the good ole Dr. Proceeded to screw it up further in the surgery he hacked on me.
Can I join the crew?

I can't lift either of my arms above shoulder height, I had surgery on my spine, was told I would most likely end up in a wheelchair if I didn't have it, went in with a 50/50 chance of getting better and came out worse!

That's my usual kind of luck, which is why I was so surprised to win a cloud machine!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Can I join the crew?

I can't lift either of my arms above shoulder height, I had surgery on my spine, was told I would most likely end up in a wheelchair if I didn't have it, went in with a 50/50 chance of getting better and came out worse!

That's my usual kind of luck, which is why I was so surprised to win a cloud machine!

I wanted to like your post because you won, but sorry to hear about the surgery :(

:banana:CONGRATS on WiN :)

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I wanted to like your post because you won, but sorry to hear about the surgery :(

:banana:CONGRATS on WiN :)
Thanks!

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, We have to do what we can, and not worry too much about what we can't!

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Unfortunately I don't have the time to wait at home for the mail.

03070bf2e2479985b7420a43d9505f08.jpg

b9b4cd5ac627966910753487cdca7d45.jpg

These units won't install them selfs!

Sent from my pip-boy
if I had to guess... it's a tankless electrical water heater... If it were me, I'd get gas, and a battery backup. That way, if the power goes out, you can take a hot shower and step out to freezing cold. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hmmm.........They are avoiding surgery on my like the plague. Already have loss of use of the right arm/hand. They did a Medial Branch block on c3,c4,c5 to relieve pain running back to my head, OMG that was not a fun way to live.
Seems I'm Maximum Medical Recovery at this point and all players, EXCEPT ME, have accepted that. Well, and SSDI.

they jerked me around for over 9 months before they decided to send me to their hack. Brother in law I found out later had to have shoulder surgery 3 times by the same Dr before it was even sort of usable. I lost the ability to reach above my shoulder, was offered second surgery and told them no I still want to be able to at least move it a little bit and all I foresee is him completely screwing it up to the point that I can't move it at all. Then he turns around and tells work comp I've got 90% use of it. It took another 2 years to get though all the junk. Now I'm retired and disabled.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Can I join the crew?

Joined. Sounds at least like it did you some good all I got was bent over the surgery table. :lol::shock::lol:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us

Brings back nightmares :facepalm:

Freaking love it!!!!!!!!!!
I miss that sound so much, I tossed together something special for the wife.
Grabbed a screen shot of the BSOD, changed the link on firefox that it would pull up the image, and play the dialup sound after. LMAO, I was LUCKEY ENOUGH to be in the other room when this all went down, I hear this happen then she utters 'OMG he's gonna be ...... what have I done' hahahaha

I came to her rescue after she asked me to please come in and see what happened, course I had to confess after I played the look of 'what the ...........' hahaa yes, I was smacked lmao

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Grabbed a screen shot of the BSOD, changed the link on firefox that it would pull up the image, and play the dialup sound after. LMAO, I was LUCKEY ENOUGH to be in the other room when this all went down, I hear this happen then she utters 'OMG he's gonna be ...... what have I done' hahahaha

I came to her rescue after she asked me to please come in and see what happened, course I had to confess after I played the look of 'what the ...........' hahaa yes, I was smacked lmao
And it was worth it wasn't it. For over 15 years I've been doing things like that to my wife and she still falls for it and still smacks me for it. So much fun :D

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Yep, all my needs are heading in. Soon it will be time for...
Mailbox+Waiting.jpg
I'm already doing this just got informed that the Instagram giveaway I won should be here today or tomorrow at the least hopefully (sent out in the first) I win the full line of juice from steadfast juice company and I already got the cape
Fear juice I won and the sweetvapory swish juice so not a big deal if I don't win I also won 400 ml being( VERY conservative lol probably more like 8-900ml )of various company juices a derringer and an authentic smpl mod and more so my luck has been great this month already lol

And I also found a garage sale 2 doors down where I bought 3 brand new rda's a mech mod and another 400ml of more great juices brand new 30 ml bottles unopened for only 40 bucks lol

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

I was just on SMOK Technology Co.,Ltd | Facebook
And I don't think it was the users fault :unsure:
There's quite a few post about people having problems with their X Cube II :(
Here are just a few Quotes,
  • tank...the o-rings are too small and of crappy construction...the top doesnt stay closed...the tank leaks thru the airflow control ring.
  • the sillicon rings of the atomizers are NO good development. Its a standard ring for a 50cent atomizer and too NARROW, thats why its not sealed and dripping.
  • RBA leaking
  • For those with LEAKING issues with the TFV4 > look at the inside of the base , you'll see an inkeeping but NO rubber ring. I had also a lot of leaking and put in the base a rubber ring. So far no leaking smile emoticon
  • after putting in fully charged batteries now shows 'ERROR: NO SECRET -KEY
  • Just done the update to 109 using the new beta tool, said it was finished but then came up with ERROR: no secret key
  • Today updated the firmware to the x cube 2. All successful. When you turn on error has issued "no secret key". And now not working.
  • The resistance won't stay stable.. It wildly jumps from ohm to ohm no matter what atomiser
  • Just updated to v 1.09 firmware on my xcube ii my titanium setting has disappeared even though it is upgraded in the bec app also there is no stainless steel option.
There's a ton of contest questions too, but Not one reply from anyone from SMOKtech :(

Reddit has it share of comments like these ones too :(

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

OMG that is so funny! So bad but Soooo freakin' funny! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread