Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Remember the boy that complained over the shredded carrots?

20150903_170929-picsay_50.jpg

See the unshredded carrot? He did not say one single word about it. bahahahahaha And when he asked me if I took the bones out of the salmon patties, I told him if he was always going to find fault with my dinner, that I would appreciate it if he didn't come eat here. And you know what he said? "Oh, I didn't say I didn't like it." Damn skippy. That was a good answer. They better watch out for the new and improved. . . ME!
girl_haha.gif

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A cleaner on the 24th (oops- another $2-300) and the movers on the 25th.
wow, stuff is spensive there! that's a lot for someone to clean an empty place. Or a full place for that matter.

But.... A cremation ceremony with the woodvils is tempting in a creepy way
Uhmmmmm.....ok, first off......demising is not permitted, didn't you get the memo????
2nd......if you even THINK about cremating some woodvils or any other reos........I'm sending you a dozen LIVE chickens as a housewarming gift!!! :pervy: I'm sure many folks would be honored at the chance to buy and give a loving home to a reo previously loved and owned by our Dennis! Besides, you gotta stick around and talk someone into another run of a certain atty hehehe

I told him if he was always going to find fault with my dinner, that I would appreciate it if he didn't come eat here. They better watch out for the new and improved. . . ME!
girl_haha.gif

loved me some old Torey, but am soooooooo lovin the new one that is stickin up for herself!!!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. I guess I just kinda crawled into my own little shell there for awhile. I really don't like cold weather (or the arthritis pain that comes with it) but I have grown tired of the heat this summer. But today is the first of five days off ! Wrapped two vacation days around a three day weekend for a mini-break. And I started by sleeping in until 6am.
My daughter has been having some issues lately, and this time it's not man-related. Seems the headaches she's been experiencing are caused by a blood vein in the left side of her head that formed poorly as she was growing up. Surgery was an option, but they decided to try radiology first. well, that failed so miserably that now she is suffering from partial paralysis on her right side. She drags her right foot when she walks, and can't do much of anything with her right hand. Her employer has given her the run around on short term disability, and she sits here at our home, all day long, an attractive 34 year old brunette wondering why her life sucks so badly. I try to spend time watching movies and preseason football with her. Yesterday I just walked up and said "Hey ! You do know there are people who still love you, right ? " Maybe this weekend I'll take her and Mamaw out to dinner....
Anyways, I am still around, and my two Grands go everywhere with me now. The Woodvils have become collection pieces (for now) although they will probably get another good coat of wax this weekend. Take care, Reonauts, and spend time with those you love.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good Morning REOVille. I guess I just kinda crawled into my own little shell there for awhile. I really don't like cold weather (or the arthritis pain that comes with it) but I have grown tired of the heat this summer. But today is the first of five days off ! Wrapped two vacation days around a three day weekend for a mini-break. And I started by sleeping in until 6am.
My daughter has been having some issues lately, and this time it's not man-related. Seems the headaches she's been experiencing are caused by a blood vein in the left side of her head that formed poorly as she was growing up. Surgery was an option, but they decided to try radiology first. well, that failed so miserably that now she is suffering from partial paralysis on her right side. She drags her right foot when she walks, and can't do much of anything with her right hand. Her employer has given her the run around on short term disability, and she sits here at our home, all day long, an attractive 34 year old brunette wondering why her life sucks so badly. I try to spend time watching movies and preseason football with her. Yesterday I just walked up and said "Hey ! You do know there are people who still love you, right ? " Maybe this weekend I'll take her and Mamaw out to dinner....
Anyways, I am still around, and my two Grands go everywhere with me now. The Woodvils have become collection pieces (for now) although they will probably get another good coat of wax this weekend. Take care, Reonauts, and spend time with those you love.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Aw Papaw...what a heart-breaking post. Taking her out for a good dinner would be great. BIG {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} for all of you!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
an attractive 34 year old brunette wondering why her life sucks so badly.
oh wow.......it's good to see you and glad you're getting a rest, but so sorry to hear about your daughter. My son is 30 and also has a somewhat serious, continuing health issue, plus quite a few not so serious and gets down, cuz young folks oughta be healthy. I can understand how hard that is for her and for you and mamaw!! Just knowing you love her and are there for her I'm sure means a great deal. Glad she's not alone with this. Is the surgery no longer an option, or would it not fix the paralysis now? Prayers for all y'all

Morning Scott, long time since I've been here
Howdy Doody Mr Feeder. Don't know ya, but I'm Deb.....nice to meet ya and welcome back!! I'm as crazy as Kay and Torey, so we'll try not to triple team ya with nuttiness. Ok, that's a lie, we'll probably do it on purpose and giggle a lot!
We got a lotta new folks here so tell us bout yourself.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Howdy Frank. As you can see the thread has died down a bit and several of the regular folks don't pop in as often as they used to, but many still do pop in. Sorry to hear about the problem but hope it's resolved well.
what kind of reos do you use? I've got a grand, a mini, and a woodvil. the mini needs to be sent to Rob for snippin and dippin lol new contacts and new 510 and to be lp'd. What attys do ya like? I'm partial to the nuppin and a derringer clone I have.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
How you doing, still causing trouble

:shock: looks around...r u talkin to me?!

Of course not ...i'm so silly:rolleyes:

Just read your second post you WERE talkin to me!!! BUWAH_HAHA!

Would it be me if i weren't??

Silly guy:D

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi Deb, names Frank, from the northeast UK
Been around a year since I was last on here, had a major problem in my life, that took me away, but I'm back now, just trying to catch up with all the peeps I know on here

Wow Frank...didn't know that...I sure hope things are MUCH better for you now!Please keep coming back!

And as Debadoo said, the BackPorch is very welcoming....altho most of us are kinda old farts...but we're a lotta fun!
Oh...and do you have Googlehangouts? No? Get it!!!! a lot of amazing peeps go there just about nightly...we have a blast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread