PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Weird-Animal-News-Cow-on-barn-roof-in-Switzerland.jpg

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
IDK, maybe I stumbled onto a solution here. Yes, I've been kvetching about the KF4 and dry hits. But..I loved it at first and want to love it again. Anyway, few days ago, one of the deck build screws came out and I couldn't find it. Well, there's 4 terminals on the deck and I thought, so what. Tonight I'm thinking maybe this is part of the problem? Open hole, that's gotta affect things, no? So, took a deck screw from the KFL which fit perfect. Re-wicked, re-filled and so far so good. Only been a couple hours, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Now, someone who has more experience with the kayfun (Moonie:)) could probably answer if that was the problem or not. But for now, all is good in my little part of the playground.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
IDK, maybe I stumbled onto a solution here. Yes, I've been kvetching about the KF4 and dry hits. But..I loved it at first and want to love it again. Anyway, few days ago, one of the deck build screws came out and I couldn't find it. Well, there's 4 terminals on the deck and I thought, so what. Tonight I'm thinking maybe this is part of the problem? Open hole, that's gotta affect things, no? So, took a deck screw from the KFL which fit perfect. Re-wicked, re-filled and so far so good. Only been a couple hours, so I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Now, someone who has more experience with the kayfun (Moonie:)) could probably answer if that was the problem or not. But for now, all is good in my little part of the playground.
Sorry J, cant help ya there i never had a screw come lose :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
But I'd have to think the missing screw could have been the problem. I guess now that you've plugged that hole, a little time will tell, if the could have been it,,,,, hope it is and it;s all fixed up for you

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

J last time I needed a screw like that I got it at my eye doctors office they had a tub full of assorted ones they had saved over the years and since most frames are made in china nowadays I found a few in there :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    J last time I needed a screw like that I got it at my eye doctors office they had a tub full of assorted ones they had saved over the years and since most frames are made in china nowadays I found a few in there :)
    Also replacement parts for kayfuns can be found online

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread