Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
My very first Ti wires just arrived from the guru. Oh boy oh boy.
Mine too. We're ahead of the game! When...uh, when... Proteus arrives we will have no dispute as to whether we have the right wire, the right grade of wire, the right religion of wire, the right sex of wire, we will have the wire. Period.

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, do you have in plan a box mod with VIR inside? Personally, I don't like "e-cig like" mods. So, I think it would be a big hit a boxy mod with TC and VIR.

I dont have plans like this cali. But we can think of it after the release of the new Tilemahos rebvuildable part :)

Reactions: calinbotez

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Hi everyone, been out of touch for about 6 months. Checking to see if I missed out on my proteus serial numbers. Anyway someone can let me know if these are already gone.? Messy divorce has left me smoking like a chimney and would like to get off these things. Thanks!!
Chris
No, we are still waiting. Your serial numbers should still be yours. Sorry to hear about the messy divorce.

If you go to the first page of this thread you should be able to verify your numbers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just saw it Beco. The bad thing is that no TC system works well right now. All of them require a low temp to not burn the wick, something that is not the point. The point is to allow vaper to vape at high temps without burning the wick.

If we dont give to the user the opportunity to vape as he likes, then we didnt make a serious construction.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Imeo, I am curious, as I'm sure we all are, about the progress of Proteus. Will we see him soon? Do you have an expected completion/ship date?

Most of us have several of your wonderful devices to keep us busy until he makes his appearance, but my Penelopes won't stop whining about when their man is coming home.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I really dont know SS. When I will be ready I will inform you. Maybe its a matter of days but I said that before and I was wrong:)
Sounds good. I understand how difficult it is trying to meet a deadline when you have to rely on other people. We will continue to pretend to be patiently waiting. :D

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Yep, me waiting patiently, too.
Obviously there's issues with the circuit and as I'm eager to have Proteus in my hands, I appreciate Imeo not pushing an unfinished product to the market - the wait is annoing, but it's probably the way to go.

One question: since this circuit design is clearly difficult to build/has issues, do you still plan to release it for Esterigon or would you rather go for a different design?
I myself do not have a Tilemahos, but I made friends of mine buy three units; one of them saw the esterigon + tile combo and went crazy, only thing pushing him back is the lack of electronics (and the unavailability of esterigon, of course :D); it would be really awesome to see GG mods equipped with native elctronics.

Keep us posted!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
esterigon is in stock Lo Zio. And of course I plan to release VIR for esterigon. In fact, I vape it right now. The difficult part is to make VIR work with GGTS-justGG. But I am working on it too.

The difficulty with VIR is that I have some issues with things that doesnt exist on other temp devices, like the fact that we must not have burned taste at nigh temps, to make it vape exactly the same in every environment and the battery autobalance has to work as expected. If I didnt have to check these unique functions, the VIR would be ready a long time ago. But VIR has to be a serious electronic, not just a temp device like the existing ones that dont really work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread