iSub Apex - Announcement & Giveaway (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ECF.

We're thrilled to announce the our new tank from our iSub range. The iSub Apex!

The iSub APEX has been created with expertise and passion to enhance your personal vaping experience; perfect for mouth to lung vaping for consistent full flavors, deep hits for huge clouds, or a great mix of both. The Solid Spin Top Fill System refills quickly and cleanly and the raised adjustable airflow minimizes leaking and maximizes performance. Compact and quiet, the sleek high quality 100% Stainless Steel body and Pyrex Glass tank have been engineered for durability as well as outstanding flavor and cloud production. Vape above it all with the Innokin iSub APEX.

To celebrate this we've arranged 5 iSub Apex's to be given away within this thread. All you have to do to be in with a change to win is comment below! It's as simple as that.

Winners will drawn from random.org, and announced Monday 7th September @ 17:00 EDT.

Good luck guys, and please let us know your thoughts on our new tank below. Thanks!

Thanks @Innokin_Ash I'm looking forward to this tank, hopefully a win will bring it! It will be perfect on my Disrupter from you!!! :thumbs:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Oh yes, @Innokin_Ash
Please please count me in!
I've been looking for an RBA tank for months!

Would look great on this:
image.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
It's top fill.

But just below that you see the airflow slits on the sides;
"the raised adjustable airflow"

Would be interesting to see the internals of the airflow.

Finally a serious attempt to raise the air intake to combat leaks.
I can't even visualize how that would work though? With the airflow sitting above the coil?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I can't even visualize how that would work though? With the airflow sitting above the coil?

The air intake is above.
It then has to go down to get to the coil.
That's why it would be interesting to see the internals; either it's a double barrel arrangement, or there is some sort of airflow channels.
If it is a double barrel arrangement where you can disassemble for cleaning then that would be good.
If it is a channel system where you'd have to soak it in order to clean because you can't expose the insides, then ..... guess it's something to have to live with.

back in 2013, joyetech tried to do something like that with the ego-cc, but i never got my hands on one to see how well they implemented it.

Reactions: FringeChief68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread