Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Testing after the latest firmware upgrade, with actual temp reading and what not.

The actual testing starts at around 07:20

Don't think updating will fix a broken device and his has acted up from the get go. It would not heat up in his first video unless pegged.

Hoping ours will arrive with the latest firmware installed and not having any issues.
The ones I have seen working seem to kick .....

Wonder if he has bothered to contact smok or the vendor that supplied the unit?:confused:

Reactions: FringeChief68

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Don't think updating will fix a broken device and his has acted up from the get go. It would not heat up in his first video unless pegged.

Hoping ours will arrive with the latest firmware installed and not having any issues.
The ones I have seen working seem to kick .....

Wonder if he has bothered to contact smok or the vendor that supplied the unit?:confused:

No idea, I guess I could shoot him a message and see what he has to say.
While watching the video, I couldn't stop thinking how actually unfair it is to compare Cube with Dani v2, heh. That thing costs almost like four Cubes (actual shop value, not MSRP). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Iken 2015

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2015
Croatia
When did you get the email? Did you only just now check your mailbox or was SMOK late sending it I'm wondering?
(I'm still hoping to magically find a 'you won a kit' email lol)
got it 2 days ago... but dont lose hope... I see i still get points when someone singns thru my ref link, so you never know

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I don't know if any of you were in here yesterday (I think) when we were talking about the various black holes that our vape mail disappears into when it is shipped via USPS. One of them is Opa Locka Florida. Well I have to eat my words today. Shipped 09/02 From Miami Fl. rec'd today in Reedley Ca. My jaw is still dragging on the ground. Never ever ever got anything that fast before.

Probably went Air and missed Opa Locka all together.
Capitol Heights MD is another Black Hole. Once had a New Kodak camera fall in there and stayed 45 days! 1.5hr. from my home.:facepalm:

No idea, I guess I could shoot him a message and see what he has to say.
While watching the video, I couldn't stop thinking how actually unfair it is to compare Cube with Dani v2, heh. That thing costs almost like four Cubes (actual shop value, not MSRP). :)

Yea.. compare limited production Super high Q.C. to Mass Produced<We Want it Yesterday> Products.:facepalm:

Meanwhile, If FREE last me long enough to use all the coils I purchased......Alls Good:D

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I am pretty amazed at the battery life of this mod. My first set of fully charged batteries lasted me 42 hours. Just swapped out batteries again. This time the second set of fully charged batteries last me just under two full days (47 hours). And I have been vaping on this mod pretty much exclusively the entire time, except for maybe a couple of hours of vaping on my dripper on a different mod.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
This little single coil RTA tank is Nutz.
7ml capacity
Have it set up Titanium on a TC mod
420F/30J
and it can Rip through 20+ ml a day :shock:

Stock Photo - Mine has a Muffler tip for better air flow. :)

-ks-rta-clone-by-tobeco.jpg

Just something to enjoy while waiting on my Rain Maker...err...Cloud Machine.
Isn't that the same thing:confused:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I am pretty amazed at the battery life of this mod. My first set of fully charged batteries lasted me 42 hours. Just swapped out batteries again. This time the second set of fully charged batteries last me just under two full days (47 hours). And I have been vaping on this mod pretty much exclusively the entire time, except for maybe a couple of hours of vaping on my dripper on a different mod.

Guess I missed something. What MOD is "this" about. And in that time how much juice did you use on "this" mod?

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
This little single coil RTA tank is Nutz.
7ml capacity
Have it set up Titanium on a TC mod
420F/30J
and it can Rip through 20+ ml a day :shock:

Stock Photo - Mine has a Muffler tip for better air flow. :)

-ks-rta-clone-by-tobeco.jpg

Just something to enjoy while waiting on my Rain Maker...err...Cloud Machine.
Isn't that the same thing:confused:
No I think the rain maker is a native American dance. :D

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Guess I missed something. What MOD is "this" about. And in that time how much juice did you use on "this" mod?
The XCube 2. That's why the post is in this thread. And through the two days, that would be 4 tanks of juice on the Freemax Starre Pro (4 ml each tank), so that would be about 15-16 ml's of juice. Since I'm using temp control, I pretty much vape the tank dry before I refill it.

By comparison, if I vape like this using the Snow Wolf, the batteries only last me a day or a little more than a day.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Got my grand prize case from the other contest today unfortunately they didn't put any packing inside the actual case itself so everything came loose and was scratched and chipped and they didn't include any extras like the original contest post said either but everything works and still love the mod and still feel lucky as hell to have won it still waiting to hear something about my prize from this contest haven't heard anything since SJ said he sent my info to Smok last Friday but can't complain about any of it were all lucky these manufacturers and ECF throw these contests and allow us to win great prizes and we should all be very appreciative and thank them

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
so everything came loose and was scratched and chipped
That bites.
Kind of a let down after pulling off a win........But hey, as long as they are useable....
Matches Fasttech packaging at times :facepalm:

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Everything works just sucks everything looks like I've beat it up for a year already out of the case lol

So... in a way, you could say they've saved you the trouble of beating up your mods for a year.
That is, if we try to be REALLY positive about this situation...

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
really hope Smok gets it together on this - after the debacle with the m80 plus TC being a bust, they really need to step up on this one or they will be in some deep doodoo...
I'm Vaping on that box right now lol box itself works great in wattage and mech modes luckly I have no desire to use the temp control so I guess I'm lucky in that department , also have had no other problems with it at all no malfunctions etc... Maby I'm one of the lucky ones with my box...fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread