Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
That's also another reason I won't post bad pics or close ups when I put up pics this weekend don't wanna come off as ungrateful or anything cause I totally appreciate the contest and the win just letting people know my experience that's all

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
But the products work fantastic so it's really just a aesthetic issue and lack of proper packing on the part of probably a single worker who prepared it for shipping

I am certain you are loving them. Any sane vaper would, the product seems like a great product. I had my first innokin mod, a 30 watt MVP delivered to me in the middle of the contest and I love it.

That's also another reason I won't post bad pics or close ups when I put up pics this weekend don't wanna come off as ungrateful or anything cause I totally appreciate the contest and the win just letting people know my experience that's all

I know what you mean. Evidently there was a serious breakdown in thinking ahead in the advertisement area. Everyone would have LOVED to see a bunch of pics of the gear you got, not wonder why you don't post the pics.

There is a saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". This gift had a large potential continued advertisement for the brand.

I think my biggest disappointment for this is that it ALSO had the opportunity to help the vape industry with very positive feedback, as if to say "this is how Vape does things". I would have loved to seen the pictures of cared for equipment. I've probably said too much. I'm done with the subject.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
if I had to guess... it's a tankless electrical water heater... If it were me, I'd get gas, and a battery backup. That way, if the power goes out, you can take a hot shower and step out to freezing cold. :)

It's an AC/heat pump with a water cooled/heated coil. (Cooled condenser when in AC, heated evaporator when in HP mode)

Had 20 to hang and install in a local hotel.

Still here in fact! These things are a pita to install!!!!

Sent from my pip-boy

Reactions: ChiBear85

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Waiting on Vape Mail.
giphy.gif

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
This little single coil RTA tank is Nutz.
7ml capacity
Have it set up Titanium on a TC mod
420F/30J
and it can Rip through 20+ ml a day :shock:

Stock Photo - Mine has a Muffler tip for better air flow. :)

-ks-rta-clone-by-tobeco.jpg

Just something to enjoy while waiting on my Rain Maker...err...Cloud Machine.
Isn't that the same thing:confused:
Is that the Tobeco clone? If so, just a heads up - the tank is made of PMMA, and that material is much less durable than polycarbonate. So It's VERY fragile.

I've cracked two of my tanks trying to tighten the 510 down (you know how you have to press down on the device to line it up on your mod so it doesn't pop-up on the process? Doing that.) I love mine so much I bought two more tho. Best $15 I've spent on an RTA lol.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Mine already arrived. The wife sent me a message a little while ago... Sigh... 3 more hours till I'm off...
Well I don't think your looking so good o_O Maybe you should go home early ;)

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Well I don't think your looking so good o_O Maybe you should go home early ;)

My boss would kill me, and money is nice, besides, who would hang this Tbar and ceiling tiles?
b6f1c368866cb1ef75fead104d4b8fe3.jpg
b28ee0cff458e177a9c0f05d5b61796c.jpg

All the hard work is done. It's easy money time!

Sent from my pip-boy

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'd send them via PM to Smokey Joe and Innokin Ash. Let them decide if they should be on the open forum.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
It may very well have been. When I saw it my first thought was "salesman briefcase". But you also have to look at the advertisement viewpoint, Nice shiny cared for equipment would now be having pictures posted all over the internet. One single thread here with pictures here would have gotten hundreds if not a thousand views, and quite possibly sold many more units. Now all we get to look at are scratched equipment which will make people wonder if all their gear is delivered this way. "And no extras".

It is advertising, exactly. We become the advertising agents instead of just a TV commercial (and cheaper too!). They want us saying how great the stuff is, showing pictures around, telling everyone what a great company they are. It keeps their cost down - which also in turn keeps our costs down.

It is also a lot like BETA testing too. Where are any problem areas at? I am sure that even free, a good company would want to know about a problem - equipment scratched on arrival, not having everything included in the order, just so things like that won't happen with a paying customer. If I have an employee who is falling down on the job, I want to know.

Looking a gift horse in the mouth is one thing, and saying hey, I am okay with this as it was a free product, but these things you may want to know in order to rectify the situation from a business perspective, is entirely another.

We want to do our part, have patience and understanding as we want to keep businesses wanting to do giveaways as part of their advertising campaign. Too much trouble for them and they will pay for ads and commercials instead of giving away free product, and we like the free product.

But they also will probably, if they are good businesses wanting to stay in business, want to know of any issues or difficulties that should be rectified prior to having a hundred paying customers mad about the quality and/or service. Some of this stuff isn't cheap, and if I shell out a hundred bucks for something plus shipping, if I get a scratch and dent which doesn't include all of my order, you bet I will be your worst nightmare because I will tell everyone I know about the bad experience.. Businesses like to avoid those scenarios if at all possible, and it is good if they are informed.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Bringing this forward

Smok email winners known to date:

VapeBritain
jpbavaro
Rob Cason
John Shalin Arricivita
Nokosa
boggy18
OBEYbryant
hyds
Dunder Mifflin
jander541
luxury
Jaysen B. VIF coming soon
Jessejames224
elpsycongroo
milo walker
amagos
LowVoltSparky
VapingSam
Ariesvape
Iken 2015
@Matt_hill_1987

Congrats!
Thanks, Sir! Do you happen to know if the full winner's list was ever posted? I have been gone for a couple of days but I did get a message from Smokey that it was going to be posted "soon." I believe that was yesterday morning but it could have been Wednesday, lol. I kinda lost track of the days... :shock:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I'm lurking...just super slow...you know it's my weekend! :D
That's why I wondered if you were even here. JC sent me a partial order, he had to wait on the rest due to needing something. The point being he sent it on Wednesday the 2nd and I got it today wasn't priority or anything just normal postage. I about fainted when I opened the mail box. the tracking said Monday. Yeah right on the holiday. I figured it would be Tuesday. lol

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
That's why I wondered if you were even here. JC sent me a partial order, he had to wait on the rest due to needing something. The point being he sent it on Wednesday the 2nd and I got it today wasn't priority or anything just normal postage. I about fainted when I opened the mail box. the tracking said Monday. Yeah right on the holiday. I figured it would be Tuesday. lol
Wow, that's fast for something from there! I'm shocked! I still have to place my order...has he put up the sale price yet?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Thanks, Sir! Do you happen to know if the full winner's list was ever posted? I have been gone for a couple of days but I did get a message from Smokey that it was going to be posted "soon." I believe that was yesterday morning but it could have been Wednesday, lol. I kinda lost track of the days... :shock:

Haven't heard a word, just add names to the list when I find them as members. I don't expect anything before Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread