Can I use a segelei 150 watt with the ni200 coils in the starre pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Plz someone tell me is it OK I just bought the segelei 150 watt not the tc just the regular one. And the starre pro and the ni200 coils is it OK to use them together? I don't want to have to buy another mod or more coils damn keep buying all this new stuff way more expensive then smoking lol thanks anyone
if it is the first version sig 150 and not the 150tc box, i would say no - just get some of the regular kanthal coils, they are not expensive (also, atlantis coils fit that tank just fine)

poster above is spot on, as i understand it - ni200 coils are specifically for use with TC devices in TC mode...

also, the freemax or atlantis coils are not that tough to rebuild, either - just a thought

slamsam065

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Pa
Rebuild lol I don't no anything about rebuilding at all I have been vaping 10 months but still don't no alot.I just no I like to taste the juice I don't care much about clouds and I wanted a battery that lasted me days instead of hrs ok so I will have to buy new coils but I think I have some Atlantis coils I just didn't care for the taste from the tank idk y I just keep buying new tanks cause to me the taste just isn't strong enough till now.

slamsam065

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Pa
if it is the first version sig 150 and not the 150tc box, i would say no - just get some of the regular kanthal coils, they are not expensive (also, atlantis coils fit that tank just fine)

poster above is spot on, as i understand it - ni200 coils are specifically for use with TC devices in TC mode...

also, the freemax or atlantis coils are not that tough to rebuild, either - just a thought
You are awesome just put a Atlantis coil in and it fit thank u so so much I have a whole pack of them when u say rebuild hun I've never done that sorry I don't no alot about that stuff lol

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
You are awesome just put a Atlantis coil in and it fit thank u so so much I have a whole pack of them when u say rebuild hun I've never done that sorry I don't no alot about that stuff lol
no worries - glad the atlantis coil fixed issue

the atlantis coils work in a number of tanks (off top of my head - freemax starre, silo beast... I believe also the maganus.. there is a thread about it here Atlantis Coils That Work in Other Tanks | E-Cigarette Forum

now, unfortunately, not all of those work in the atlantis, since the atlantis coils are specifically designed with top threading - part of what holds the tank together - the other brands (freemax for example) do not have top threading (kind of reminds me of the old 7.62 mm ammo dilemma in the cold war - soviet ammo was designed so that it would not work in our weapons, but their weapons specifically designed to use both theirs and ours... cheeky buggers)

hope you enjoy that tank - it's a great one - just make sure you have top arrow turned to 'off' after you fill or you will be wearing your juice, lol

Reactions: lsprn

slamsam065

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Pa

the atlantis coils work in a number of tanks (off top of my head - freemax starre, silo beast... I believe also the maganus.. there is a thread about it here Atlantis Coils That Work in Other Tanks | E-Cigarette Forum

now, unfortunately, not all of those work in the atlantis, since the atlantis coils are specifically designed with top threading - part of what holds the tank together - the other brands (freemax for example) do not have top threading (kind of reminds me of the old 7.62 mm ammo dilemma in the cold war - soviet ammo was designed so that it would not work in our weapons, but their weapons specifically designed to use both theirs and ours... cheeky buggers)

hope you enjoy that tank - it's a great one - just make sure you have top arrow turned to 'off' after you fill or you will be wearing your juice, lol[/QUOTE I love this starre pro I do remember to turn the top closed that is stupid I will say.I heard people didn't no about it I only new cause of reading online about it youtube b4 I bought it thanks again

DazzaB

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Spain

hope you enjoy that tank - it's a great one - just make sure you have top arrow turned to 'off' after you fill or you will be wearing your juice, lol
Your 7.62 story is complete bollocks!

thomas l

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Bolivar MIssouri,United States
Another ? If u don't mind me asking I love bird brains by cuttwoods but I seen people saying that ceral killa.was great I bought (3) 30 ml bottles 4 nic used some out of one bottle just got them today aND I hate the taste do u no of any site that trades.I have a ton of other juices to
if you get verified you can do it here in the classifieds

slamsam065

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Pa
Ah ok I see. I wasn't aware they were presteeped.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
That's ok I no what u mean about that. I love cuttwoods bird brains omg it's awesome but this I think maybe to much lemon for me I'm not sure to be honest people rave about it and I just don't like it and bought 3 bottles thinking I would love it regret it now

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
That's ok I no what u mean about that. I love cuttwoods bird brains omg it's awesome but this I think maybe to much lemon for me I'm not sure to be honest people rave about it and I just don't like it and bought 3 bottles thinking I would love it regret it now
Yeah that sucks I hate when that happens!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

thomas l

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Bolivar MIssouri,United States
So I have to post 20 times b4 I can b verified through paypal? I no I have only asked a few questions. How can I see if I have 20 I no I don't if it's posts. This is confusing sorry
it's under your name right corner looks like you got 16 at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread