Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
It is quite amazing to me how good attys have gotten. I have liked pretty much everything I have gotten lately. Maybe I'm just really easy to please

Agree that we need more devices. I have dabbled with the Chinese stuff and it's been pretty poor quality. I'm excited about the entry level device that Paul is introducing soon. The Italians make some nice stuff but not enough horsepower for my tastes!

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
It is quite amazing to me how good attys have gotten. I have liked pretty much everything I have gotten lately. Maybe I'm just really easy to please

Agree that we need more devices. I have dabbled with the Chinese stuff and it's been pretty poor quality. I'm excited about the entry level device that Paul is introducing soon. The Italians make some nice stuff but not enough horsepower for my tastes!
Just ordered one off your site.

Reactions: Roscoe01

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Roscoe, are you drilling the mini velocities or do they come stock with a bf pin like some of the full size clones?
I haven't seen the mini offered with a bf pin. And honestly I would make my own anyway due to the way the bf pin was designed on the full sized.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
I have come to the realization that I need to own more than 2 drip tips that I use. I have all these attys and I swap the same drip tips between them. Anybody got any leads on good wide bore stubby delrin/acrylic drip tips.

Check out synervape's ebay store. They have a good selection of sizes and shapes of friction fit wide bores. And there's cherry vapes too. I got a very cool wide bore custom from justthatip, but they're pricey.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
I have come to the realization that I need to own more than 2 drip tips that I use. I have all these attys and I swap the same drip tips between them. Anybody got any leads on good wide bore stubby delrin/acrylic drip tips.
have you tryed the loki labs router bit tip? they just came out with an acrylic version. i really like it. not a chuff but bigger id than most.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Check out synervape's ebay store. They have a good selection of sizes and shapes of friction fit wide bores. And there's cherry vapes too. I got a very cool wide bore custom from justthatip, but they're pricey.
That's the one I was trying to think of[emoji106]

Reactions: 73neb

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Roscoe look up Vince tips on facebook guy is a genius and makes anything you like. Example I did a drawing, threw down some dimensions of everything I wanted and got a straight match and got this at £10
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441401030.746292.jpg

Also wanted a couple of acrylics to match a couple of devices so got a yellow stubby and burgundy swirl at £5 each and then I got a couple of black Dekrin the same as the SS one above thrown in for nothing.

Postage to usa will be max £10 it's a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: McPuff

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Roscoe look up Vince tips on facebook guy is a genius and makes anything you like. Example I did a drawing, threw down some dimensions of everything I wanted and got a straight match and got this at £10

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441401370.507727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441401380.424996.jpg

Also wanted a couple of acrylics to match a couple of devices so got a yellow stubby and burgundy swirl at £5 each and then I got a couple of black Delrin the same as the SS one above thrown in for nothing. £30 for 6 tips, these are the proper job. Has a great picture library

Postage to usa will be max £10 it's a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread