Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I've been meaning to tell you for awhile, you've got the hottest toes on ECF, or the net for that matter :D
Awwwwww [insert
coy.gif
southern eyelashes here],
thank you kindly.

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
San Francisco - Fishermans wharf!
ddaf5870d4ad807bad9b3c6448537e9b.jpg

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!
San Fran has far better beer than that....(if its for breakfast though I understand...)hope your enjoying the States!! (Look for some Anchor Steam beers)

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
San Francisco - Fishermans wharf!
oh wow I totally missed that you said that was SF. You're here!!! kewl! Be sure to get ya some real sourdough bread. You'll either love it or hate it! lol But ya can't get it like that anywhere else. Looking forward to pics of your travels!!

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Crazy Rat rocking the Uncle Si Shirt :thumbs:

I've been meaning to tell you for awhile, you've got the hottest toes on ECF, or the net for that matter :D

(Reading that it sounds kinda creepy and weird :blink:, just had to be said though :))

Awwwwww [insert
coy.gif
southern eyelashes here],
thank you kindly.

Reminds me of a lady I was seeing who had a very serious foot fetish. She would not let her bare feet touch the floor at all - and I do mean NEVER, EVER! She always had to have something on her feet, and would keep house slippers next to the bed for when she got up. She would NOT get out of that bed at all unless she had them on her feet. I often worried and wondered what she would do if she had to jump out of bed in a hurry due to events like a : fire, tornado, and etc. I would've just carried her I guess.

She did have the most beautiful feet I had ever seen on a woman!!
shok.gif
...and of course, the kids and I had lots of fun with it. But when the kids were away, I naturally had to use it to my advantage. Often hid the shoes just to keep her in bed!
cool.gif
This often backfired though. As it was ME clawing my out to get food, water, and protein.
wacko1.gif
She was an Animal.
viannen_69.gif

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
oh wow I totally missed that you said that was SF. You're here!!! kewl! Be sure to get ya some real sourdough bread. You'll either love it or hate it! lol But ya can't get it like that anywhere else. Looking forward to pics of your travels!!

Sough dough bread ROCKS! Loved the Clam Chowder in a bread bowl! I's a winner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread