Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thank you too Adam. Your reviews are really fantastic, not because of your opinions but about the way you express them. I am very happy you liked the new Tilemahos edition:)

Mrzoso, thank you for your very kind words. You make me really proud of you that you tried and liked the new edition!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Nice job on the video Adam!!
V2Plus definitely shines in the flavor department for sure!!
I only just (finally) got the V2 two weeks ago and was quite shocked at the flavor difference compared to the V1. Then Imeo announced the V2Plus!
My only concern was, since I used the V1 for so long, and that I just got the V2 and was still amazed at the difference, will the Plus stand out with me?
I'm thinking, how could it get any better?? LOL But it is, without a doubt!!
I'm sure your wife will be pleased with a V2Plus ;)

The big question is,,, what's next in the Tilemahos world??!!
The Tilemahos is almost, if not, perfect now!
The way it works and how it practically builds itself is a 'no-brainer' to begin with! Now with options to top it off!! The V2, with powerful flavor and slightly more airy draw, or the Plus option for max flavor,,, you can't go wrong!! And at the price point it's at,, WIN WIN all around!!

Imeo has mentioned an upgrade for the Tilemahos V2 sometime in the near future and billypapa mentioned that it looked like something out of the future I am hoping that it will be a combination of all the Tilemahos V1 , V2 and V2+ with improvements only Imeo could think of thank you for the kind words and I am just sitting enjoying my Tilemahos V2Plus and a cold beer cheers!!!!

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I thank you too Adam. Your reviews are really fantastic, not because of your opinions but about the way you express them. I am very happy you liked the new Tilemahos edition:)

Mrzoso, thank you for your very kind words. You make me really proud of you that you tried and liked the new edition!
Thank You Imeo I really wish I had a better camera and little more room but GG devices are so user friendly that you really can rebuild them any where fast and easy and they do what they say they can do can't ask for more. Thanks Adam

Insane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Insane Island
Hi GG, when Imeo told us that he had spare parts in stock and to email our suppliers to order them i immediately sent a mail to both ESG (twice) and GG Spain (twice)
neither have replied !!!! i have now looked at Imeo's update on page 1 to find there are no solid mouthpiece/juice controls left for tilemahos V2 (there was when i emailed ESG and GG Spain) SHAME on both vendors !! A disappointing customer service from both suppliers.
So now a request to forum members i have 3 drip tip type mouthpieces (never used) i need 2 solid type mouthpieces would anyone like to do a swap
thanks Alan

Ask yourself which vendor & modder is better than GG.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank You Imeo I really wish I had a better camera and little more room but GG devices are so user friendly that you really can rebuild them any where fast and easy and they do what they say they can do can't ask for more. Thanks Adam
Thank you Adam. Be sure that the new rebuildable will be way more easier. I will try to impress you once again:)

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Here is a short/long look and review of the Tilemahos V2Plus (Flavor Chaser Addition) Thanks to ESG, Imeo for this It was a pleasure and a pleasant surprise as always. A work of art that lives up to it's claims. Thanks Adam

Like always a very good review Adam,
Thank you very much.
I will put you video review in the product discription :)

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Thank you Adam. Be sure that the new rebuildable will be way more easier. I will try to impress you once again:)
You never disappoint, and easier is always better. I think we all look forward to new GG innovations cant wait to see what's next!

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
Last weekend I tried a comparison between Ithaka with update, Tilemahos V2, and V2plus (all ESG-titanium wire .32, 3mm, japan cotton, all around 1.3 Ohm). With the new V2plus most of my liquids have a richer and milder flavor. One of my liquids has a bitter/sour aftertaste (Mango), but not with the V2plus, great! With a strong hazelnut flavor I couldn't taste a difference. There is only one case (fine-weak Vanilla flavor) where I still prefer the Ihtaka.

I also like the logo on the body and the feeling of the new (teflon?) drip tip. But I would prefer a longer one (like the 13mm long GG drip tip) of the same material. Maybe as spare part?

:thumbs: So, thumbs up for the new V2plus.
And thanks to Vassili, BABIS1098, and friends and Imeo!
gekka

P.S. Vassili, if you have a new idea, you will have my support!:thumb:
P.S.S. Imeo next time don't kill him immediately, please. Give Vassili a chance!
P.S.S.S I also tested an awful cherry liquid. With the V2plus it taste even more of burned plastic. Sorry, no real improvement.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Some people asked about how clear the clear tanks of tilemahos are.

The clear tanks are as clear as they can be made. Some are a little more clear than others, some are more frosty. The reason: They cant be cleaned inside but only outside. Or, to say it better: They can be cleaned but the cost will be bigger.

Now, we have to have priorities on constructions. The industry in general must make products that are low cost but in high quality. These things dont go together always. Maybe only in a few cirqumstances like on GG series. I try to lower the cost but without affecting anything on quality. Thats really what is happening with GG series in areas that are important and these areas are: Strength, appearance, easy to use, easy to meaintenance, etc.

Dont forget that we are talking about a product that is one of the smallest (if not the smallest for its capacity), it has 2 collector tanks, extremely easy air control, extremely easy liquid control, extremely easy adjustable center post, shined contacts, threads like butter, CNC engraving on the tank, it doesnt leak, extremely easy ability to empty the collector tank without emptying the tank, ability to make it work with fat or thin coils by moving its poles, extremely easy refilling, and ability to use your own or a solid mouthpiece and I cant remember what else at 89 euros!

Also, the clear tank costs 6 euros!

If you want me to sell you the best atomizer around at a price that the most atomizers are usually sold, only because its tank will look like glass (but you can make it like this in 2 minutes), then please inform me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Last weekend I tried a comparison between Ithaka with update, Tilemahos V2, and V2plus (all ESG-titanium wire .32, 3mm, japan cotton, all around 1.3 Ohm). With the new V2plus most of my liquids have a richer and milder flavor. One of my liquids has a bitter/sour aftertaste (Mango), but not with the V2plus, great! With a strong hazelnut flavor I couldn't taste a difference. There is only one case (fine-weak Vanilla flavor) where I still prefer the Ihtaka.

I also like the logo on the body and the feeling of the new (teflon?) drip tip. But I would prefer a longer one (like the 13mm long GG drip tip) of the same material. Maybe as spare part?

:thumbs: So, thumbs up for the new V2plus.
And thanks to Vassili, BABIS1098, and friends and Imeo!
gekka

P.S. Vassili, if you have a new idea, you will have my support!:thumb:
P.S.S. Imeo next time don't kill him immediately, please. Give Vassili a chance!
P.S.S.S I also tested an awful cherry liquid. With the V2plus it taste even more of burned plastic. Sorry, no real improvement.
Thank you gekka my good friend :)

Mouthpiece is made of delrin. Teflon is not the best material for our health

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Sorry Adam, simply forgotten: thanks for the great review!
Just a question: V2plus in comparison to the old ceramic Odysseus / Ithaka, what would you say?
It has been a while for the Odysseus but my wife uses the Ithaka with the new re-buildable part and the flavour is great but I do remember the ceramic it wasn't really that long ago I am vaping the Tilemahos v2 plus right now and I have changed how I wick it slightly and have the juice control perfect and I must say its a great vape flavor is spot on but I to miss the ceramic I may be crazy but I always thought it added to the vape in terms of heat I always thought it helped the juice heat up, well the air around it. So what would I say if you cant have ceramic then the V2 or V2Plus would be the next best thing. Hope that makes sense Thanks Adam Maybe a stationary ceramic cup that the new re-buildable part fits into then the best of both worlds.

fryfour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
ohio
hi imeo
IMG952795.jpg
i had an accident... gg out the window.. lost for three days.... but girlfriend found in ditch...can i get engraved tube and cap anywhere? v2 plus? im heart broke but at least i have it back....

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread