• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
B-vitamin complex is a great friend in times of need. :)

Nicotine is one of the few things in the world that will help colitis, so keeping the level fairly high (2 thirds of a Benson) will help imho.
I'm a firm believer in vitamins and related supplements, but have neglected B vitamins other than those found in a multi-vitamin.
2 thirds of a Benson? :laugh: ...not sure what that means liquid-wise, but every now and then I pick up the 12mg custard for a few minutes, and probably use up to 1ml per day - makes me catch my breath a bit as it's a long time since I used anything over 6mg, but worth it if it's helping! :) The extra nicotine certainly alters the flavour, but that's not what it's about - definitely tastes better than WTA too!

Something seems to be helping though the past couple of days. Best I've been for two months, so hope it lasts.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
That's why I never pay for faster shipping. Ship time plus he final couple days in what's still 38-40 degrees = pre steep.

I'm really hopeful with chefs because I will buy their concentrates if it works it well. I'm also really excited about marathon milkshake from Eco. Given its U.K. Based has anyone tried Eco-vape here. Odd I first heard of it in an American review. My email to the person running it or their customer service was replied to in a way that seemed EXTREMELY arrogant. I felt like writing back. Easy sunshine , one good review stimulating sales from the us doesn't make a gold medal yet!

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
That's why I never pay for faster shipping. Ship time plus he final couple days in what's still 38-40 degrees = pre steep.

I'm really hopeful with chefs because I will buy their concentrates if it works it well. I'm also really excited about marathon milkshake from Eco. Given its U.K. Based has anyone tried Eco-vape here. Odd I first heard of it in an American review. My email to the person running it or their customer service was replied to in a way that seemed EXTREMELY arrogant. I felt like writing back. Easy sunshine , one good review stimulating sales from the us doesn't make a gold medal yet!

Have a listen to this Bro

Chefs will deliver defo
This is good

Until Sally

That's it for A while for Marcus
Thanks x

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Point taken I'm sorry for grumping up the thread while I'm stressed out and having bad vaping luck! sorry to all, I should be more aware, thanks for pointing it out

On a positive note

I remembered my mvp2 when my phone was dying and it charged it right up

Think I will keep that one for backup vapery and battery handy in a pinch and great build quality

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Sorry just saw this - I do still use it mixed with Beard 88 and a bit of Good Cookie, yes. Got 1 and 2/3rds bottles.

If you ever need any more Trish.....

Five Pawns – Sparks e-cigarettes

POTV15 brings it down to £17 a bottle.

Only draw back,£40 Spend for free postage.But they have quite a few high vg low nic juices on offer.

I ordered some more CLR,some Kilo juices and Loop Ninja by NBB.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Cereal milk is pretty good Probably a bit better than Charlie noble treasure island. I find a slight weird aftertaste but it abates quickly. If you do end up comparing them will you opine which is better? I'm still trying to find a great fruit loops / fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vape

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Cereal milk is pretty good Probably a bit better than Charlie noble treasure island. I find a slight weird aftertaste but it abates quickly. If you do end up comparing them will you opine which is better? I'm still trying to find a great fruit loops / fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA vape

I'll let you know what i think,probably be a while,as i'm pretty slow getting around to juices.
Clear leader in the cereal stakes,imo,at the moment is Looper.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
No vapemail for a while so I went to my bam and got
30ml virtual custard from chefs
30ml of there Homebrew Milk and Honey
Not heard of the Milk & Honey ...interested to hear how you find it.
Have you made anymore DIY ones from Chefs recently?

Hope the Marathon Milkshake is good :) Don't think I've seen that company before.

If you ever need any more Trish.....
Five Pawns – Sparks e-cigarettes
POTV15 brings it down to £17 a bottle.
Only draw back,£40 Spend for free postage.But they have quite a few high vg low nic juices on offer.
I ordered some more CLR,some Kilo juices and Loop Ninja by NBB.
Thanks! Much better price.
If they did higher VG, I may be tempted to try a few more, but I get tired of trying to add something to high PG ones that doesn't spoil the taste. Defeats the object of finding good ones! :laugh:

I'll let you know what i think,probably be a while,as i'm pretty slow getting around to juices.
Clear leader in the cereal stakes,imo,at the moment is Looper.
I saw a cereal one that sounded good yesterday somewhere, but can't remember where! :facepalm:

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Really enjoying the last batch of pink spot concentrates I ordered from chefs, I think their flavours are really consistent, I've tried 6 of them I think and 5 were really good (maybe even purchase again good, which I rarely do) and the other was still decent.

Been vaping a lot of "one love" past few days. It's a banana peanut butter flavour and it tastes kind of caramelly as well. Reminds me a bit of those biscoff biscuits you get with coffee sometimes. mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Not heard of the Milk & Honey ...interested to hear how you find it.
Have you made anymore DIY ones from Chefs recently?

Hope the Marathon Milkshake is good :) Don't think I've seen that company before.

Thanks! Much better price.
If they did higher VG, I may be tempted to try a few more, but I get tired of trying to add something to high PG ones that doesn't spoil the taste. Defeats the object of finding good ones! :laugh:

I saw a cereal one that sounded good yesterday somewhere, but can't remember where! :facepalm:

I think Cosmic Fog makes a Milk and Honey.Its sweet and creamy

Welsh custard was the last Concentrate I had had from Chefs it's been steeping for 3 weeks.Im gonna leave them as long as possible,don't know if it's right but I was told custards taste better after 3 months

Vapemail
.5 and .25 coils for the crown Subtank

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Been doing a bit of thinking for those of you that do not like airy vapes, if you have some of these:
2015-09-05 11.44.02.jpg

and one of these:
2015-09-05 11.44.58.jpg

You could easily make your own cutting out different size holes in the ring and fit it over the large air flow holes like on the Subtank to reduce the airflow

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
£5 for 30ml from my local B and M there Homebrew.Wanna try some George

I'll take you up on that,Thanks Marcus.
But just let me clear the decks a little.I have periods when i go crazeeee juice buying,and i've just been through one ;)
Good of you to offer mate.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread