Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Cool...better head on over and place my order then! I'm vaping the last of my Space cruise right now! :(
I put some in the minute I got it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of Bionic. Hey did you ever try that Mech sauce you bought?

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Haven't heard a word, just add names to the list when I find them as members. I don't expect anything before Monday.
Okay thanks! I emailed him because I unsubscribed from the UpViral email updates, so until the list is posted I won't know for sure if I won or not, and I know someone else said the same thing. I guess it will get posted when it gets posted! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Anybody doing anything for the long weekend other than vape and stay out of the way like me.
I got my granddaughter for the weekend. Who knows what kinds of shenanigans we will get ourselves into. :D

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Anybody doing anything for the long weekend other than vape and stay out of the way like me.

I am having family in for the weekend.. the first batch get in about 3am.. the second batch closer to dawn.. lots of cooking and whatnot.

I got my grocery shopping done for the event and the fridge is so full.. I told my niece to be careful if she got into the fridge and she laughed and said she would because she didn't have life insurance.. hahahaha I cannot yet manage to get anything out of the fridge without something falling yet..

but I imagine by sometime tomorrow that will start getting rectified.. lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I got my granddaughter for the weekend. Who knows what kinds of shenanigans we will get ourselves into. :D
We might go up and see our grandson. He is growing so fast
bigshot.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I am having family in for the weekend.. the first batch get in about 3am.. the second batch closer to dawn.. lots of cooking and whatnot.

I got my grocery shopping done for the event and the fridge is so full.. I told my niece to be careful if she got into the fridge and she laughed and said she would because she didn't have life insurance.. hahahaha I cannot yet manage to get anything out of the fridge without something falling yet..

but I imagine by sometime tomorrow that will start getting rectified.. lol
Yeah I know how that goes about 3 or 4 somebody will open the fridge and say Geez don't you ever go shopping. Been there done that.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I put some in the minute I got it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys of Bionic. Hey did you ever try that Mech sauce you bought?
Nope, still haven't gotten around to it. :facepalm:
Just being a slug here...nobody better ask me to do anything because it's not gonna happen! :p
We might go up and see our grandson. He is growing so fast View attachment 487275
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wub:
How's that for handsome Angel :p:p:p:wub::wub::wub::p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
He's just adorable!:wub: So handsome! No wonder you're such a proud grandpa! :D

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
We got my mates kid over this weekend. He's learning about space right now, almost bedtime for him though :D

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Yep, I'm planning on getting 3 days older :D

Probably going to do some serious Vaping and Tv watching to help it along. :lol:

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
No need it's not really an issue I'm still gonna post pics just not close ups with chips and scratches

I'd send them via PM to Smokey Joe and Innokin Ash. Let them decide if they should be on the open forum.

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I was really hoping by now @SmokeyJoe would have been in, as he said he would let us know more info on how this is being done
I'm thinking SJ is waiting on SMOK to get back to him, so he has something new to tell us :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread