2015-07-27%2018.44.18_zpsiixk94lg.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Hey ECF.

We're back. This time with our own subforum, yay!

Unfortunately our old thread had to be closed:

Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win | E-Cigarette Forum

But feel free to carry on the discussion here, or post new topics within our sub. ;)

Hey guys! I'm back as well! Paul should chime in sometime too!

Feel free to contact Ashley, Paul, or myself through this subforum- we'll be checking it regularly and interacting with everyone :)

New products, sneak peeks, customer support, general questions/inquiries etc.. and who knows, maybe more giveaways in the future? ;)

Yay! Glad to see y'all back! Welcome!! :thumbs::banana:

Reactions: FringeChief68

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
@Innokin_Ash Just received my case and actually kinda surprised when I opened it the stuff had all come loose some of the batteries were chipped the cutouts for the batteries and mods were to tight can't fit any but two in them and their were no extras in the case like the original post said their would be but I love the contest and the prize unfortunately the case isn't gonna do me any good cause nothing fits really will post pics this weekend

Last edited:

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Also they fixed the + - buttons on the disruptor but none of the batteries are sitting completely flush on the mods like my original does there's a slight lip to all of them and the ECF logo and disruptor logo are slightly worn in places already I guess from banging around inside the case there was packing outside the case but none inside actually surprised the isub g's didn't get busted just a heads up Innokin make sure your guys in China do a better job packing otherwise love everything

I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash Just received my case and actually kinda surprised when I opened it the stuff had all come loose some of the batteries were chipped the cutouts for the batteries and mods were to tight can't fit any but two in them and their were no extras in the case like the original post said their would be but I love the contest and the prize unfortunately the case isn't gonna do me any good cause nothing fits really will post pics this weekend

Hey @ChiBear85, very sorry to hear that. I've just been informed that the Disrupter's were put in case in perfect condition from the production line. Was the case / package labeled fragile? I'm glad you've recieved it though, but again I'm really sorry for the issues you're having with it. :(

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
I'm sure they were put in there in perfect condition but they didn't put any packing inside the case itself so they just bounced around in there when I opened the case only two batteries and one tank were still in the cutouts inside the case so they were banging into each other during shipping it's all good ash they all work just some chipped and scratched up

Hey @ChiBear85, very sorry to hear that. I've just been informed that the Disrupter's were put in case in perfect condition from the production line. Was the case / package labeled fragile? I'm glad you've recieved it though, but again I'm really sorry for the issues you're having with it. :(

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That's a very good attitude you have chibear. After all the hoopla over the grand prize, I think I might have been a little upset. However if you're ok with it then all is good.

cindycated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Probably a dumb question, but this is my very first VW box mod. :blush:
    Is it OK to keep this thing plugged in during use (as a passthrough)?
    It gets a tad warm (not hot, just slightly warm), but I dunno if that's just my hot atty transferring some heat to the metal casing. I have my atty sitting not flush (shhh, don't tell the mod fashion police) just in case it's bad for the mod. It's cool (not warm) when I'm not vaping on it.

Last edited:

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    Wow, I've been looking all over for this thread and had no idea it had moved. The forum search function leaves a lot to be desired! Just glad I finally found it. :D

I just ordered a couple new InnoCells for my disrupter - this time black and purple. Right now Vaporider has them for $12.95, so I couldn't resist.

Probably a dumb question, but this is my very first VW box mod. :blush:
    Is it OK to keep this thing plugged in during use (as a passthrough)?
    It gets a tad warm (not hot, just slightly warm), but I dunno if that's just my hot atty transferring some heat to the metal casing. I have my atty sitting not flush (shhh, don't tell the mod fashion police) just in case it's bad for the mod. It's cool (not warm) when I'm not vaping on it.

Cindy, I've found that mods always get a bit warm when you are vaping them in passthrough. I don't do it very often for that reason. But as long as it's not hot, I don't think there is a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread