Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I'm going to my first football game tonight for Sadie's "brother" school. She has one of her new friends over now. She's a nice girl. After the game they are going to a dance hosted at the brother school. This will happen every Friday, they call it Friday Night Lights. Hope I make some friends or I'm going to get very lonely sitting there by myself week after week! I have one friend whose daughter goes to the same school and he's not going tonight. I feel like I'm the one back in High School! Lol

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I'm going to my first football game tonight for Sadie's "brother" school. She has one of her new friends over now. She's a nice girl. After the game they are going to a dance hosted at the brother school. This will happen every Friday, they call it Friday Night Lights. Hope I make some friends or I'm going to get very lonely sitting there by myself week after week! I have one friend whose daughter goes to the same school and he's not going tonight. I feel like I'm the one back in High School! Lol

Aaaaack! You have my sympathy. Yet, I predict you will make friends quickly and easily. :)

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
9484de79a94b5442a16dc37f2fb82323.jpg

Got this today(istick40tc) it was pretty tame with the nickel coil. But I already had a titanium build sitting on the rba, .67, I gotta say I love this.

Titanium and rayon with Sludge steeped a month, heaven. I will definitely be getting another TC mod now. If it is this good in a subtank I can't imagine how it will be in a dripper or high powered tank.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Btw - that pic I put in earlier about the flooding downtown…ummm…it wasn't a joke, that really IS North King Street Honolulu, about 2 pm yesterday afternoon. (just in case anyone wondered) :)
Yowza! That's a lot of rain water!!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Hula, that's a lot of water. Is that particular area subject to flooding, or is there trouble in Paradise ?
I think I finally got my daughter to try vaping. Mixed up a strawberry milkshake recipe (50/50 PG/VG @ 24mg nicotine) and loaded the KFL+ V2, and set her up with a P2 ProVari. She isn't going to quit smoking, yet, just something for her to try out of boredom as she drags around the house. But at least she is going to give it a try....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Btw - that pic I put in earlier about the flooding downtown…ummm…it wasn't a joke, that really IS North King Street Honolulu, about 2 pm yesterday afternoon. (just in case anyone wondered) :)
Yikes. I guess I figured it was always lovely weather there, I suspect there is nowhere like that though lol. Logic says no where is perfect weather year round, but I sure wish there were a place like that.

Hopefully you are safe from the floods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread