4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Afternoon y'all! Nothing exciting from this end. Waiting on the never ending paperwork and approval for the insurance. Waiting on a call back from a job. I have mixed feelings about going back to work right now but its a necessary evil. Maybe I'll finally be able to afford some clothes and shoes for myself. The kids and hubby are dressed to the nines and I look like a hobo housewife haha
Yeah, but you're the cutest lil hobo housewife EVAH! :wub::wub::wub:

Always you need a job me thinks french maid costume you hired now that hawt. Oh wait didn't wheezal do that, never mind.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Afternoon y'all. We are doing a family gathering tomorrow for the first time in years, I'm taking cheesy potatoes. Then I have my second interview tomorrow as well so fingers crossed
mmnn, cheesy Taters. Take some crumbled bacon to top it!!!

And the interview? Best of luck. (and take the pv holder...) :blush:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Happy Labor Day Errybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got finished getting everything ready for the grill later on, (not that da hubs lets me anywhere near the grill) :facepalm:. Salads are made, veggies are cut. The meat is marinading.....ahhh, now I sleep. :)

Have fun Halons....and be safe, 'specially if you're drivin' :) :banana::thumb::headbang::banana:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
mmnn, yesterday's wings were amazing, even without the sauce. My neighbors get a whiff and are so jealous!

Tonight is bone-in Ribeye, with fried onion strings. Right now enjoying a Dark and Stormy, spiced rum and ginger beer.

Hope it's been an equally enjoyable holiday for all the Halons... (always and Diva, need the updates...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread