Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Oh yeah Angie, I r'member you were seeking a berry tobacco a while back that is not overly sweet and has a pronounced tobacco flavor. I found one. It's called Dark Honey Berry from RBFS. It's $3 for15ml. Very good, but hurry while the still have 6mg. Their sale is still running on the whole flavor line and many nic levels are gone.

River Bottom Fog Sauce : Dark Honey Berry

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
SS Kabuki.JPG

SS replacement from ProVape. Heads up... Original o rings are not snug at all with this replacement. Very loose but doesn't leak as long as I make sure it is screwed down tight to base and coil after removing from holster. I didn't think I had to do that and developed small leakage first time out. I'm not complaining, I'm explaining.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
View attachment 487317
SS replacement from ProVape. Heads up... Original o rings are not snug at all with this replacement. Very loose but doesn't leak as long as I make sure it is screwed down tight to base and coil after removing from holster. I didn't think I had to do that and developed small leakage first time out. I'm not complaining, I'm explaining.
Hey, That looks pretty good!

Thanks for sharing!

Jim

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Oh yeah Angie, I r'member you were seeking a berry tobacco a while back that is not overly sweet and has a pronounced tobacco flavor. I found one. It's called Dark Honey Berry from RBFS. It's $3 for15ml. Very good, but hurry while the still have 6mg. Their sale is still running on the whole flavor line and many nic levels are gone.

River Bottom Fog Sauce : Dark Honey Berry
When what's left is gone, they are not re-stocking...

Airports are so much fun first thing in the morning...not!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Thanks Chief.
Dem is purdy! So when should @AngiBe and I expect these? You're so sweet. :)
I was kinda hoping you and @AngiBe would pitch in and get me the Black Diamond one :?:
I think it would go great with the Stealth Steve is going to get me for Christmas :D

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
View attachment 487317

Looks good! Get the o-rings from HoH and some other cool stuff :thumbs:

HoH also has the Gunmetal SS tank..... :)

original.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: FringeChief68

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Hey, That looks pretty good!

Thanks for sharing!

Jim
Hey, thanks Astro! Thank you for not coming down on me for posting that here and not in the Kabuki thread, which I just kind of did without pics. I've had such a whirlwind week that it didn't cross my mind. Besides, most of my ECF friends are in the Saloon and I wanted to make sure they were aware of the potential hazard.

Congratulations, on your Vapeaversary that I've been reading so much about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread