Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
The hospital I worked at went to non-smoking, we couldn't even sneak on in our cars, and they passed out Wellbutrin and watched us take it... I had a patch on and still ran across the street at lunch with one of our nurses so we could puff. Lol...that just seems so stupid to me now...lol

Watched you take it?? That is really creepy! Is that even legal?

WVloony, I hope whatever you decide you make the choicethat makes you happy :)

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Home from dinner...full tummy, and feeling a little spoiled. First my father in law calls to ask why i havent cashed the check he sent me for my birthday. I say i never got it, and then he goes nuts thinking i thought he forgot me.so hes sending me another one...lol....then, were getting ready to head out for dinner..There are 2 flavors at my vape shop I cannot live without. They have been out of one of them the last 2 times I've been in. So I picked Chinese buffet tonight so we could swing by to see if it's restocked, Jim looks at my vape stash and tell me he cant possibly buy my story about needing juice. So he's driving, makes the turn onto the street the shop is on, I ask where he's going...he tells me " to get your damn juice because you never ask for anything"...lol...so when we get go in, they had in 0 and 12 nic. John tells me to stay put, he'll mix me my 6. I see a pretty purple plastic drip tip, they were marked at $3...I say ooooh, John says I need it, and I really can't argue. Then tells me they are mismarked, they're only $1. So he tells me to pick 2 more colors and he'll toss them in for free. I'm a happy mama tonight....

What a wonderful night!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Watched you take it?? That is really creepy! Is that even legal?

WVloony, I hope whatever you decide you make the choicethat makes you happy :)
Lol...we took it voluntarily....since they gave it to us free, we had to prove we weren't carrying them out

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Who is Cody's GF? Miss Bikini?

Whatever their reason Red for having you take the pill in front of them .. it still seems wrong. I suppose few people had the option to just quit the job due to bills etc.

I ate real food!! Hubby mad hot dogs (all beef with cheese) and french fries, First solid food I have had since Tuesday.
Not my fav meal but it was sooo good!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Who is Cody's GF? Miss Bikini?

Whatever their reason Red for having you take the pill in front of them .. it still seems wrong. I suppose few people had the option to just quit the job due to bills etc.

I ate real food!! Hubby mad hot dogs (all beef with cheese) and french fries, First solid food I have had since Tuesday.
Not my fav meal but it was sooo good!
We didn't have to take it...but if we wanted them for free, it was the trade off.

Reactions: Jode
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread