At this moment: Which Nicoticket eLiquid are you vaping? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
I switch tanks throughout the day But at the moment it's a 50/50 blend of strike/bettlejuice but also have a 50/50 blend of strike/band camp.....also in the stable of tanks is wakonda,acb,strawnilla and perhaps my favorite the VIRUS.....it's soo good. I have some Mercury ordered looking forward to trying it!

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I switch tanks throughout the day But at the moment it's a 50/50 blend of strike/bettlejuice but also have a 50/50 blend of strike/band camp.....also in the stable of tanks is wakonda,acb,strawnilla and perhaps my favorite the VIRUS.....it's soo good. I have some Mercury ordered looking forward to trying it!

I am the same way as far as swapping tanks -- let's see I have Doodle, ACB, Virus (very well steep - 6mg cut with NZ from early 2014 well over a year old, and Ecliptic. Sitting at home I have Mercury in a dripper - what can I say I am addicted to NT Juice.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
50/50 Virus and Strike mix. My new favorite, sorry Wakonda I know you like mingling with Virus. :(
Oh I must try this!!
Loading up the woodvil with ACB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Oh I must try this!!
Loading up the woodvil with ACB.

If I had to try and describe it...Virus with a pipe tobacco kick when you inhale, maple syrup covered fruit with the tobacco still there but muted just a touch on the exhale. And the extra VG is nice, tons of flavor and vapor. Perfect.

And not that I was really trying to but it cuts my nic down a little mixing 3mg/6mg.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
If I had to try and describe it...Virus with a pipe tobacco kick when you inhale, maple syrup covered fruit with the tobacco still there but muted just a touch on the exhale. And the extra VG is nice, tons of flavor and vapor. Perfect.

And not that I was really trying to but it cuts my nic down a little mixing 3mg/6mg.
Sounds great, thanks!
I have several bottles of Strike that I've been leaving alone. Too much like an analog and it scares me! Saving it to mix some diy with, but I'll definitely try your mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread