Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
The thing with this thread, number of posts don't matter, you still only get one entry....so people have no reason to spam, just chat :)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping
The other thing with this thread, even with out the spamming, it takes hours to catch up. Tons of great information hidden here in this thread. I think most days get 40-50 posts here!!

Simply an amazingly well thought out and run contest! Thanks Apollo (and give me that RY4).

Reactions: wvducklady

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Likewise, my time will come. When it does I know the prize will be a doozy, so I just keep trying and congratulating the winners graciously
I actually got 120ml of juice in a contest because that's what I did...the vendor gave consolation prizes to a few. Us for being good sports. Good manners and being a gracious non-winner is always appreciated!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Monday I assume is the grand day.:D

Hey everyone, late night check it tying to catch up while my other half and little one are sound asleep..this contest period's winner will be announced Tuesday. I'll be out enjoying the 3 day weekend with some good r&r and a lot of vaping! Good luck everyone and happy Labor day!

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I am very interested in the Reliant and its technology. I hope that more information becomes available soon. The chip and its development would be of interest. Thank you for holding this contest.
Hi! Be sure to check out the thread started by @TheBloke in the APV temp control discussion forum. He should receive his Reliant soon and will be doing full testing on it.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
As far as I can tell, the chip is designed in part by Apollo, and assembled by SXK. Maybe @a_rey88 can confirm this?

The chip is co-developed by our engineers and SXK. After some hard work and designing we flew out one of our lead engineers to work directly with SXK on the pre-production units.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Hey everyone, late night check it tying to catch up while my other half and little one are sound asleep..this contest period's winner will be announced Tuesday. I'll be out enjoying the 3 day weekend with some good r&r and a lot of vaping! Good luck everyone and happy Labor day!
Enjoy your labor day!

AlaskaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
Cordova, Alaska
Hi! Be sure to check out the thread started by @TheBloke in the APV temp control discussion forum. He should receive his Reliant soon and will be doing full testing on it.
Thanks a
Thanks, I am an ardent fan of The Bloke. I am looking forward to his assessment. Have a great Labor Day!

Reactions: a_rey88

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
The chip is co-developed by our engineers and SXK. After some hard work and designing we flew out one of our lead engineers to work directly with SXK on the pre-production units.
Thanks. Some people thought it might be just an sxk with added features, but since I have both, I didn't think so, since they vape quite differently

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Sounds like a good way to spend the time! Happy labor day to you!

Reactions: a_rey88

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I actually got 120ml of juice in a contest because that's what I did...the vendor gave consolation prizes to a few. Us for being good sports. Good manners and being a gracious non-winner is always appreciated!

Couldn't have said it better...its disheartening that soooo many people get ugly over not winning...I wonder if they even realize how it makes them "sound"

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
enjoy the day!!
10354758_1090695550943662_4790559081463554297_n.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
@a_rey88 i see that! some nice things im hearing about! will have to hang and see whats cookin!
Hi @Reddhott! How's everything been? Glad to see you chiming in here. It's been quite busy at Apollo lately with a lot of exciting things coming down the pipeline!

Last edited:
Reactions: anjelvape77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread