Smok TFV4 Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

kougialis

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Cyprus
X2!!

I don't even let it sit that long, but don't put juice on the coil. This tanks coils and the Uwell Crown coils do fine without it with a few dry puffs and just ramp up the power over 5 minutes.
well i already put liquid on the coil.... would that affect it in any way and you say to not put liquid on it?

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
well i already put liquid on the coil.... would that affect it in any way and you say to not put liquid on it?

Hmm maybe little bit of liquid dripping down to the base air valve could happen. Nothing devastating. If you want to burn more of it off just do a few draws @ 115 watts if that does not bother you. It won't hurt the coil, I have taken a Quad to 200 watts without a dry hit.

No worries

Last edited:

kougialis

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Cyprus
Hmm maybe little bit of liquid dripping down to the base air valve could happen. Nothing devastating. If you want to burn more of it off just do a few draws @ 115 watts if that does not bother you. It won't hurt the coil, I have take a Quad to 200 watts without a dry hit.

No worries
great, thanks for the help sd3614 :)

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
It is a cooler vape with the sextuples edging the flavor, the quads will be warmer due to the lower resistance at the same wattage. If your after the flavor and a cooler vape, those are the coils to buy. I vaped them side by side for hours, it was just the sextuple coil was pretty new vs the quad which was broken in, that's why today, I'm getting a bit more flavor and it picked out a few flavor notes that the quads didn't, it was also nicer to vape first thing this morning, than that warm thick vapor you get off the quads. I hope that helps.
At similar wattages which has more vapor

Reactions: kougialis

Night_mirror

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2015
Richmond, VA
In my opinion the vapor production from the TF-S6 is comparable to the triple coil (the only other one I use, I don't really care for the quad) but it's difficult to tell unless I were to vape them side by side, maybe it puts out a little less. The biggest difference is the flavor and the temperature of the vapor and the temperature of the actual tank when in use, it stays much cooler. So far I'm very happy with these coils it's only been one day though.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
really good
So are there any people here that have tried ti,ni and sextuple coils and compare them to quad in terms of flavour? Or any threads talking about the new coils? Thinking of getting some Ti or s6 coils and some input would be nice :) . Sorry if someone mentioned it already
Page 27 / 28

irisev

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
In my opinion the vapor production from the TF-S6 is comparable to the triple coil (the only other one I use, I don't really care for the quad) but it's difficult to tell unless I were to vape them side by side, maybe it puts out a little less. The biggest difference is the flavor and the temperature of the vapor and the temperature of the actual tank when in use, it stays much cooler. So far I'm very happy with these coils it's only been one day though.
What wattage are you vaping at?

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I just picked up a TFV4 yesterday. So far with the triple coil I'm pretty unimpressed. While it makes plenty of vapor, the flavor is pretty muted. I will try the quad coil next. I own 3 other sub tanks and when it comes to flavor the TFV4 comes in a distant 10th place.
Interesting... Haven't bought a TFV4 yet but would like to hear more. What other tanks are you comparing it to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Thanks. Love the Crown. Debating whether to get a second Crown or try the TFV4 with either the sextuple or Titanium. Lots of comments on leaks though and the Crown has been a reliable tank so far. Just wanted to try out titanium.. Not sure if Crown will offer them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I just picked up a TFV4 yesterday. So far with the triple coil I'm pretty unimpressed. While it makes plenty of vapor, the flavor is pretty muted. I will try the quad coil next. I own 3 other sub tanks and when it comes to flavor the TFV4 comes in a distant 10th place.
Out of curiosity, what kind of power are you throwing at the TVF4? I've heard low power doesn't perform well with it...

Reactions: Night_mirror
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread