Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
You tried iffy. It's in her court now. You certainly went "above and beyond".

Totally agree with that! You can lead a person to vaping, but you can't make them vape... they have to be willing to do something for themselves! Good job Iffy!

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
I think so to but, no way would I pay $45 or more (I looked, had to put one in the shopping cart to see the price) for a drip tip. However I will see what the market will bear after we get moved and I have access to my mini lathe. :rolleyes::thumb:

You looked at Angels Heavenly Designs? As far as I know the most expensive one she sells is about $33 or so, and that's all tricked out in two tone with a crystal added. She has lots of choices in the $15 range, which is my comfort zone, just $9.75 with the sale.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm reasonably sure that applies to transportation of bodies not ashes.
actually the funeral home said it applied to both. Yeah not likely to get pulled over and searched, and we didn't from Tx to Ohio and back, but permit is free and easy to get, so if I do it again, I'll get one just to be safe and compliant.

We're just back from Carrabba's. I love that place. I had Veal Marsala with garlic mashed potatoes and a Caesar salad.
Yummmm did you save me some?

Sorry for gushing on, I hit my two year vapeversary next week and I'm celebratin' early...
vapicon_zps7d42324b.png
Wahoooooooooo!!!! Gush away hun, that's a fabulous milestone!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Kay, Your balls are finally dry and I'll try to get em out to you as soon as possible without killing myself. We looked at the pics and Doree figured out where they go and I'll draw you a little diagram and put it into the box with them. Doree just sewed them on with strong thread the first time. Bet you dental floss would work well. ;)

Did I leave enough openings for incorrect interpretation? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Got got it. Doree's balls are dry & Matt is sending them to Kay to attach with dental floss.

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Gee tomorrow I just have to completely weed 4 flower beds - trim the overbearing flowers from 3 of them, power wash the pool filter so I can finish the latest cleanup of the green water find the parts to make a fabric shade for a 4.5' long window that the sun blinds me from and clean the kitchen... saving the dining room and living room for Sunday.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Got got it. Doree's balls are dry d Matt is sending them to Kay to attach with dental floss. floss them
Fixed that for ya. :)

Hey Y'all. I ripped and ran all day long.............chopped off all my hair.............got a chiropractic adjustment............went to work for 8 hours.......I'm bone whipped. Good Night all!!
Dang darlin, this is posed to be your week off, whatchya goin to work for?

Ken.....a bachelor's work is never done izzit?? At least ya aint raisin a youngin or two by yourself on top of it.

Up makin some juice and watchin dvr'd football and had to check sumpthin on da puter, so thought I'd check ECF too. Hope everyone has a great mornin!!

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Totally agree with that! You can lead a person to vaping, but you can't make them vape... they have to be willing to do something for themselves! Good job Iffy!

Didn't that saying used to have a horse in it ?

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I have 20 in my junk file. I get vendor e-mails, but only with vendors I have done business with before. No problem here.

M
I wonder if you're the type of person who when they get spam they may read or delete depending on who it is from.
Or you send them a stern reply detailing your annoyance and disinterest at them :sneaky:

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I think so to but, no way would I pay $45 or more (I looked, had to put one in the shopping cart to see the price) for a drip tip. However I will see what the market will bear after we get moved and I have access to my mini lathe. :rolleyes::thumb:

Yes I am not a fan of paying high price for a drip tip.
Seeing as Im usually fine with the ones the atomiser comes with or my cheap glass/pyrex fast tech ones. Im not that fussed on what they look like.

sushigirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Podunk, Texas
@oldbroad pm sent!

Watching funeral of Harris County Deputy Goforth. All Houston channells broadcasting the whole thing live since about 10:30 this morning. It's almost 1 now, & they've just loaded him in to the hearse for the private procession to the cemetary. There are thousands of LEO's from all over the country there, as well as thousands of civilians. The roads for miles are lined with people. I did fine until they played Taps with the echo. My uncle is there somewhere representing the Association of Retired Texas Rangers. This show of support is amazing. This is how it should be. Ferguson & Baltimore should be shamed. And Westboro never made it to town from what I hear.

Great to see that kind of support! They recently opened the Former Texas Rangers Heritage Center in Fredericksburg. They are going to have chuck wagon breakfasts and dinners on the weekends....Cowboy Church on Sundays. It's nice to see the Texas Rangers honored!

I am lovin' these vape sales, maybe too much....;) Scored an iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60w express kit for $44.99 at VaporDna with a $10 off $35 code I found at RetailMeNot. Threw in a few unicorn bottles to hit the $50 free shipping deal. Oh, and it's that pretty baby blue color I've been wanting too. My favorite drip tip craftswoman is having a 35% off sale this weekend and she just happened to have an acrylic blank that will make a most beautiful tip for the MVP. If anyone's interested in the tip sale here's a link to her site: Home - Angel's Heavenly Designs Sale code is laborday35. Lovely person to deal with, I've been very happy with her work.

Sorry for gushing on, I hit my two year vapeversary next week and I'm celebratin' early...
vapicon_zps7d42324b.png

Happy Vapeversary! You deserve to celebrate!!!!!
999.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Congratulations on your two year vapeversary, Kim! Well done!

Good-night, Debra. Hope you got a great night's sleep after such a busy day.

Gee tomorrow I just have to completely weed 4 flower beds - trim the overbearing flowers from 3 of them, power wash the pool filter so I can finish the latest cleanup of the green water find the parts to make a fabric shade for a 4.5' long window that the sun blinds me from and clean the kitchen... saving the dining room and living room for Sunday.
Ken, don't ya think you should break that up into smaller bites? Good luck! Have a great (and productive) day!

Good morning, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread