[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I saw those Swagbucks ads a couple times, but always thought it was a scam. That and I hate filling out surveys, so never looked into it. Good to know somebody's actually benefitting from it. I think I saw some long glass drip tips at Healthcabin once when I followed a link from a YouTube review he did...I think...Isn't he that blind guy?

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I remember way back when there was a guy around here somewhere who was blind and he was handing out free mods to pretty much everyone for a short time, he never sent me one even though I applied, can't remember what his company was though.
He could probably see right through you. :lol:

Reactions: IML8

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
I don't know if you are going to be employed when you relocate or not. But if you still made juice and bulk packaged it, shipped it to me, and let me use your label printer I could fill orders and mail from here. Just a thought. You could go to 3 ratio mixes and and 5 nic levels to simplify the process. I'm sure it's cheaper in the long run to send cases of gallon bottles as opposed to all those little orders. Explain on the website that the juice is presteeped (on it's way here from NZ) I promise to keep my hands out of the cookie jar so to speak. By both of us having access to the orders you can tell when you need to ship more, or I can just let you know when a juice reaches a certain inventory amount. I can't accept actual payment for it, but we'll figure something out.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yup, and they are both delicious, kid tested, Meka approved :thumbs: Definitely my all time favorite flavors, and I've tried allooott of poptarts over the years.
What the what? They have peanut butter Pop-Tarts? Ican'teven...Hey wait, they have red velvet Pop-Tarts?.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yup, and they are both delicious, kid tested, Meka approved :thumbs: Definitely my all time favorite flavors, and I've tried allooott of poptarts over the years.
My wife probably would like the red velvet ones. I swear I could get her to eat red cardboard if I told her I was red velvet.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I don't know if you are going to be employed when you relocate or not. But if you still made juice and bulk packaged it, shipped it to me, and let me use your label printer I could fill orders and mail from here. Just a thought. You could go to 3 ratio mixes and and 5 nic levels to simplify the process. I'm sure it's cheaper in the long run to send cases of gallon bottles as opposed to all those little orders. Explain on the website that the juice is presteeped (on it's way here from NZ) I promise to keep my hands out of the cookie jar so to speak. By both of us having access to the orders you can tell when you need to ship more, or I can just let you know when a juice reaches a certain inventory amount. I can't accept actual payment for it, but we'll figure something out.
This is an absolutely amazing idea. Unfortunately, I can't pull this off. The most important issue is lack of sterile room, I'll be staying at my partners' family house and won't have access to a specialized room for myself for quite a while. I'll also be employed and I'm not quite knowledgeable about NZ laws regarding e-liquids, would have to try and buy from my suppliers overseas too. All in all while it's something I could consider because it is indeed a great idea, I wouldn't be able to even consider it until after 1-2 years depending on what happens down the road sadly.

Reactions: IML8

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
A friend brought over the new steam powered giraffe album, it's so amazing, been enjoying it immensely all morning while prepping for more tat work. Getting into the inside forearm area, that makes me a little nervous.
I came across a ejuice clone recipe that I've really been digging, wonder how close to the original it is, course I'll never know, cause if I had money for store juice I'd definitely get some cali dream ;)

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I just wanted to pass along this link to the most comprehensive guide to taming Windows 10 I've seen for the average user so far. There are different approaches and other steps that can be taken, but it requires diving a little deeper and can cause serious issues if you happen accidentally screw something up...like I did. Most people aren't going to be willing to dedicate too many hours of their time simply playing with their operating system like I am though. Following this guide is pretty quick and painless and other than trying to get all up in your business, Windows 10 really is a fast and solid OS. Odds are, most people are going to get it sooner or later anyway. Might as well start learning how to beat it into submission now - while it's still free. It's not all that tough.

Broken Windows Theory
Microsoft’s Windows 10 is a privacy nightmare. Here’s how to protect yourself. By David Auerbach

Reactions: mekakeisei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread