Status
Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Just popping in to say Happy 3-day weekend! Last week was crazy at work and was the first week that I couldn't find my way here to at least say hi to everyone!

I hate when I get to the end of a bottle of an eliquid that I have really enjoyed...knowing that even if I order more NOW, it will be weeks before this particular flavor will be steeped to perfection. I have no patience...

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
he got me an IPV D2 because its tiny like my Istick...Ill talk about it elsewhere, just know I already have a couple issues with it:(:(not with it so much as with my personal perferences

Reliant users please info me on the screen size on the reliant..Im not old but my eyes are...is it a tiny screen? is it bright or dim?

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
yea i have my eye on the Reliant...looks pretty darn cool!!!
love the red of course!
11380175_393716427499715_85688015_n.jpg

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Good afternoon everyone! I thought I would check in. Hubby is cooking me filet mignon for dinner this evening, and I am really excited :) Up until a few years ago I never ate much meat and not steak at all, but my Hubby got me to try it once and I love steak :) I actually have never tried filet mignon so I am really excited :) He is an awesome cook.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
he got me an IPV D2 because its tiny like my Istick...Ill talk about it elsewhere, just know I already have a couple issues with it:(:(not with it so much as with my personal perferences

Reliant users please info me on the screen size on the reliant..Im not old but my eyes are...is it a tiny screen? is it bright or dim?
Screen is bright.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Good afternoon everyone! I thought I would check in. Hubby is cooking me filet mignon for dinner this evening, and I am really excited :) Up until a few years ago I never ate much meat and not steak at all, but my Hubby got me to try it once and I love steak :) I actually have never tried filet mignon so I am really excited :) He is an awesome cook.
I see you caught the vooking.....:D

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

It's big and super bright, I mean I use it as a flashlight at night (inside the house) because it's always near.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Screen is bright.

It's big and super bright, I mean I use it as a flashlight at night (inside the house) because it's always near.

good to know. I don't know how much I care about super bright but big is becoming a make or break point for me. and bright even when not firing is important to me I am finding out

you two are just further convincing me the reliant is the one I need. thank you for the info

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
When your in the sun brightness comes into play (I'm in the sunshine state), it's overly bright in a dark room but otherwise it's great in the sun and in any normal lighting.

Not an issue to vape in a dim room since it is laid out to be fired with your thumb, so your hand is covering the screen keeping it from being bright on your face.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
When your in the sun brightness comes into play (I'm in the sunshine state), it's overly bright in a dark room but otherwise it's great in the sun and in any normal lighting.

Not an issue to vape in a dim room since it is laid out to be fired with your thumb, so your hand is covering the screen keeping it from being bright on your face.
I love the placement of the firing button on this mod. It makes so much more sense than having it on the side like most others!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I love the placement of the firing button on this mod. It makes so much more sense than having it on the side like most others!

me too!

Guess whos hubby used her new mod this morning and has decided to steal it? lol that's right I had it 24 houirs and he stole it. But that means Ill probably get my reliant. YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread