• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Pink spot from Las Vegas? Wow you all are way more up on concentrates than others here I've spoken with. I had NO IDEA so many company's made concentrates. The reason they appeal is simplicity. It's more like expanding eliquid than making it. I wonder why nobody here is really talking about them in mainstream spots. Maybe I need to hit the DIY forum. They don't even advertise they offer concentrates on their site. It really seems like that market hasn't taken off in the USA. I would suspect given juice prices here they want to hold off on selling concentrates as much as possible.

That's the only milk and honey I e tried. Prior to that of never heard of the flavor. Sort of like ry4 which are obviously all over yet I somehow missed :)

Bob that's a good idea. I got one of those when I bought a bottle of Mew's juice

On the mention of steeping custard I've noticed it makes a big difference. However in concentrate form I can't see how it would really work o guess since they are no flavorings but concentrates they may blend better. I wouldn't have thought to steel before making the juice though

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

I've got 150ml of custard steeping 50 ml of Capella,50ml of Welsh custard and 50ml of PA vanilla custard.Capella and the PA custard has been steeping for a month.The difference in colours is remarkable the PA is a very dark brown.the Capella and Welsh custard are a golden colour,(or color;))

Just tried Queen of Puddings by Chefs and it is absolutely delicious in the Crown Subtank.Did you order any of that,if you did your in for a treat

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
That's why it's paler - version 2 has the diacetyl etc. removed/replaced. It may taste slightly different to version one but I think it still tastes good.

Can you still get V1?.Personally I'm not to worried about diacteyl etc.I smoked 20 cigs a day for 30 years.

I'm sure drinking beer causes more damage.It wasn't that long ago I read that eating crisps can cause cancer.

I'm a big believer in "What will, be will be".I know of people who never smoked and got cancer and fitness people dropping dead after having a heart attack

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Can you still get V1?.Personally I'm not to worried about diacteyl etc.I smoked 20 cigs a day for 30 years.

I'm sure drinking beer causes more damage.It wasn't that long ago I read that eating crisps can cause cancer.

I'm a big believer in "What will, be will be".I know of people who never smoked and got cancer and fitness people dropping dead after having a heart attack
Yes, you can still get version 1 - I have 2x30ml bottles of the Capella Vanilla Custard - ChefsVapour

I think most custard liquids have this type of flavouring in them, or did have, and it's only because of pressure, and perhaps the possibility of legislation interfering that some suppliers are reformulating some of their liquids.

I'm not particularly worried about the issue either - as far as I know, it's not doing me any harm, and it'll certainly be far better than smoking was. You'll be right about alcohol too!
It's nice to have disclosure from a maker, but after that, it's us who should make the choice.

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Me neither.Bring on the Castle Long :thumbs:
Haha ..was just thinking about you and this very thing! :)

I don't like that 5P haven't been totally honest about things, and appear to be doing nothing to at least provide a few that are diketone free, but I do use the Bowden's Mate because it makes for a very nice mint chocolate mixed with the Beard 88.

Also, I still use a few of Chefs that contain the original custard flavours - by the same token, I use some that contain no diketones and no PG ..so the issue sort of evens itself out enough for me not to be worried. If Chefs themselves are happy to use it, then so am I.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I tutored an art fortnight in Tunisia in the 90's, and after having our room turned over and searched, and then being followed around by the secret police plus a few other similar irritations, we vowed never to go back to the N African coast. It may have been OK for the oblivious tourist, but there were uncomfortable undercurrents throughout the fortnight.
The reason for being searched and followed was that we were put in one hotel whilst I was tutoring at another nearby (all part of the same cartel though) and we'd taken a huge suitcase full of art supplies and free samples provided by various companies - rather than ask what was in the case and what we were doing, they chose to search our rooms, copy info from our flight tickets, and then follow us for a week.
There were a few other happenings, including 4 of us out for a walk and our husbands being offered camels for their wives by a truly vicious looking group of men (I know, it sounds funny now) and even two reps mugged, and it was a relief to get back on the plane for home.
There was a reason armed guards patrolled the shore after dark at the bottom of the hotel gardens, and there was a barrier with armed guards at the front gate!
The Gambia is supposed to be a lot worse than that for security, have heard that the hotels are surrounded by barbed wire fencing to keep the locals out, don't know how true that is, one of my reasons for staying in Europe for my trips abroad, although I would love to take a trip to Canada & New Zealand

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I don't like that 5P haven't been totally honest about things

They all tell us porkies Trish,With pretty much all we consume.
Tescos sell potatoes that can be a year old,doesn't say so on the bag and it's laughable they still put a best befrore date on them.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I just received my feghali vapors order. It's 6 30 ml bottles for $18 on their basic line. They are all basic flavors. Peach. Raspberry. Hawaiian mango. Grandmas cookie. Caramel. And raspberry are what I ordered.

They do simple Flavors the right way for sure.

A couple need some steeping. They taste good but need to fill out. The fruit ones are all pretty spot on.

Extremely affordable. I'm impressed. Something to be said for basic simple Flavors done right. Especially at 180 ml and a small free bonus bottle for $18 and free shipping in the USA. Especially when I can use those basic to fix some other juice I have.

The calculated cost I spoke of earlier is about $1.50-1.75 a bottle for 30 ml. So he's going for 100% profit and volume sales it seems. Wholesale to shops locally manufacturers get $2 or less a bottle as I understand it.

@Marcus1970 yes I ordered qop but only 10ml of
That was one I second guessed right after ordering. However if it's hat good I'll buy a few bottles of concentrate and make a huge batch ~240ml. I went 10ml on everything except doughnut king (30ml). I figured sample
It all and order concentrates. If it's that delicious in going to hate waiting for the concentrate to arrive!

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The Gambia is supposed to be a lot worse than that for security, have heard that the hotels are surrounded by barbed wire fencing to keep the locals out, don't know how true that is, one of my reasons for staying in Europe for my trips abroad, although I would love to take a trip to Canada & New Zealand
Our feelings too - Europe far better prospect ...not Hungary though! :(
I'd like to go to Boston or Vermont ..always seem to be rather lovely this time of year. I recall once looking at property in Vermont and pondering the possibility of moving there!

They get earlier every year - I refuse to look at anything like that until mid November at the earliest.
I wouldn't click on the link in that email - no way will I give them the satisfaction of what appears to be a successful mail shot! Late summer/early autumn can be beautiful times, and the last thing I want to think about is Christmas and the pressure to spend and the waste!

They all tell us porkies Trish,With pretty much all we consume.
Tescos sell potatoes that can be a year old,doesn't say so on the bag and it's laughable they still put a best befrore date on them.
True! we need to form our own opinions and do what seems right for us! :)

I just received my feghali vapors order. It's 6 30 ml bottles for $18 on their basic line. They are all basic flavors. Peach. Raspberry. Hawaiian mango. Grandmas cookie. Caramel. And raspberry are what I ordered.
A couple need some steeping. They taste good but need to fill out. The fruit ones are all pretty spot on.
Extremely affordable. I'm impressed. Something to be said for basic simple Flavors done right. Especially at 180 ml and a small free bonus bottle for $18 and free shipping in the USA. Especially when I can use those basic to fix some other juice I have.
Glad you've got something that is worth the money at last! :)

If it's that delicious in going to hate waiting for the concentrate to arrive!
At least it'll be worth it! :)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales

The calculated cost I spoke of earlier is about $1.50-1.75 a bottle for 30 ml. So he's going for 100% profit and volume sales it seems. Wholesale to shops locally manufacturers get $2 or less a bottle as I understand it.

@Marcus1970 yes I ordered qop but only 10ml of
That was one I second guessed right after ordering. However if it's hat good I'll buy a few bottles of concentrate and make a huge batch ~240ml. I went 10ml on everything except doughnut king (30ml). I figured sample
It all and order concentrates. If it's that delicious in going to hate waiting for the concentrate to arrive!

It is very nice.If I use the Gs Air tanks my day to day tanks (work etc) I didn't like the taste of pastry,cake ect but in the Lemo drop or the Crown tank they taste stunning

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Isn't that so strange how tanks make that big of a difference

That's the issue with the subtank to
Me. Nothing tastes great. Everything tastes. Ok.

I find the taifun is the best at all things and brings out the flavor in almost every juice.

Jury is out in the gs2 clone which I'm just using with kanthal for now

The goblin mini is great for sweets. The goblin full size offers nothing for them but is good for fruits.

So odd how the design impacts. I have to think its to Do with thermal properties as much of not more than chamber design.

My liqua juice arrived today too. I haven't vaped it but the smell and taste seems to have menthol elements baked in. Apple smells and tastes authentic plus menthol. Mixed berries smells and tastes confusing. I'll try them later today!

With the U.K. Orders coming I feel I'm on an upswing for breaking up the juice monotony and value.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Re: going abroad. Went to Egypt at Christmas- no problems & a great time. Went to Turkey in April - as above. Having been to Tunisia and Morocco in the past - they are interesting places to go. Safety? Well, you can fall on the ice and hit your head and die (like Dr. Atkins). Life is finite but we make it much duller if we don't explore. There are always threats to safety wherever you go and whatever you do. This just means that (imho) it's wise to keep doing things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread