Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Because they can.
And, I guess, since money gives power (to some extent), they feel that they are above others, thus should not be punished?

Just a wild guess, haha... don't have the money, to answer from experience.
Yeah it just pisses me off, almost football season and Tom Deflate Brady is jerking around. He got caught just shut up and take you punishment. If it were up to me I'd fire him and ban him from the league. Just my humble opinion

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Here's another little tip about using the XCube 2 for temp control.

About a day or two ago, I noticed in the settings menu that there is a setting called Adjust Ohms. This setting appears on the mod and not in the app. This setting allows you to manually adjust the resistance of the coil to override the resistance measured by the mod. Yesterday I finally figured out why this is so important. Since I got the mod on Monday, I have been vaping on it using a Freemax Starre Pro tank with a 0.15 ohm coil. Since it is a top fill tank, I never had to remove the tank from the mod. Yesterday I removed the tank to wipe down the fingerprints off the top of the mod, and when I went to put the tank back on, it prompted me for a new coil. I selected "No" and the mod wouldn't accept it for some reason. So I selected "Yes" instead and the mod picked up the resistance as 0.17 ohms. No big deal, I figured, since the resistance will naturally increase as the coil starts to get all gunked up. Well with temp control, that 0.02 increase in resistance is a big deal. I had the temp control set to 500 degrees F. When I would vape on it now with the new resistance, the temp would climb to 500 degrees and sit there. Temp protection would never kick on and the vape would get hotter and hotter, and yet the temp would show as 500 degrees on the screen. It was like I was not in temp control mode at all. So I went into the settings menu and using the Adjust Ohms setting, changed the resistance back to 0.15 ohms. Went to vape on it and all was right again. Temp protection kicked in as it should.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Here's another little tip about using the XCube 2 for temp control.

About a day or two ago, I noticed in the settings menu that there is a setting called Adjust Ohms. This setting appears on the mod and not in the app. This setting allows you to manually adjust the resistance of the coil to override the resistance measured by the mod. Yesterday I finally figured out why this is so important. Since I got the mod on Monday, I have been vaping on it using a Freemax Starre Pro tank with a 0.15 ohm coil. Since it is a top fill tank, I never had to remove the tank from the mod. Yesterday I removed the tank to wipe down the fingerprints off the top of the mod, and when I went to put the tank back on, it prompted me for a new coil. I selected "No" and the mod wouldn't accept it for some reason. So I selected "Yes" instead and the mod picked up the resistance as 0.17 ohms. No big deal, I figured, since the resistance will naturally increase as the coil starts to get all gunked up. Well with temp control, that 0.02 increase in resistance is a big deal. I had the temp control set to 500 degrees F. When I would vape on it now with the new resistance, the temp would climb to 500 degrees and sit there. Temp protection would never kick on and the vape would get hotter and hotter, and yet the temp would show as 500 degrees on the screen. It was like I was not in temp control mode at all. So I went into the settings menu and using the Adjust Ohms setting, changed the resistance back to 0.15 ohms. Went to vape on it and all was right again. Temp protection kicked in as it should.
interesting. I'm saving all this info for when I get mine. Probably save me hours of looking and messing around with it.

Reactions: FringeChief68

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Anybody doing anything for the long weekend other than vape and stay out of the way like me.

My SO just adopted a co-worker's 5 month old totally-untrained Yorkie-based creature. My weekend is full now, and my vapor towel roll is empty.

iN-C7X9cvOhGFzOmNu2tdBPgdXI0Qf_kMKKNMJQiaARo3L7YZTXVzVY-8Z1LOUf-k97iXF0Aomni0VA3Y0tLUVpqr4JDCXotkFOKT3JjKkofa6YJu5wlylC_r0wtjZvAHkzHKdDVpXrWDGjQwaL_1y0DH82kVeWOvHjWwJHkUcnvITycvPd2YrLKmqiuvbe_MuqWqEh-4jeVzfG2RuRjWwKssmOEi5NTua_sRUL2og90AtQ-F9aZZEMxwsJf5TAf3FYlVunDNLr5ehKabsJN2PYgyo10FeKlyrf8HyhkLCRFkwo-uJVphK7LZu6m3PXa1hrRmd-zx4SbHDhlISLgEsYetZN8IprxCAH5QThoPguIxE743ErL3hd_pZ2Z5FA6mir3ewd-kLaccZ_5xBCVNSAWijyt6CahM8fpCsiiSih80Muj6KxZl1JhIGrmhs5yB2s_hkWH7adNww4KdMDelfuT-QUaDnTtX8kPED6Fx4IYqU1zBEImsA1u8DxGAv2wOZUirTaIzhSPLEAfqeU5SeE=w1514-h856-no

China Resumes normal Business MONDAY after their Holiday.

Knock Knock
Who is there
Nobody - we are on Holiday
Oh
:censored:
:glug:

:lol::lol::lol:

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
China!
China who?
Chinataboverus, we're on hawriday!

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Bringing this forward

Smok email winners known to date:

VapeBritain
jpbavaro
Rob Cason
John Shalin Arricivita
Nokosa
boggy18
OBEYbryant
hyds
Dunder Mifflin
jander541
luxury
Jaysen B. VIF coming soon
Jessejames224
elpsycongroo
milo walker
amagos
LowVoltSparky
VapingSam
Ariesvape
Iken 2015
kameronn5
John42277

Congrats!

Yay! More Winners

clapping-2.gif

Congrats1.gif

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Yeah it just pisses me off, almost football season and Tom Deflate Brady is jerking around. He got caught just shut up and take you punishment. If it were up to me I'd fire him and ban him from the league. Just my humble opinion

Damn skippy. Pete Rose bets on his team to WIN and gets banned for life. I call BS.

Reactions: Reddhott

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My SO just adopted a co-worker's 5 month old totally-untrained Yorkie-based creature. My weekend is full now, and my vapor towel roll is empty.

iN-C7X9cvOhGFzOmNu2tdBPgdXI0Qf_kMKKNMJQiaARo3L7YZTXVzVY-8Z1LOUf-k97iXF0Aomni0VA3Y0tLUVpqr4JDCXotkFOKT3JjKkofa6YJu5wlylC_r0wtjZvAHkzHKdDVpXrWDGjQwaL_1y0DH82kVeWOvHjWwJHkUcnvITycvPd2YrLKmqiuvbe_MuqWqEh-4jeVzfG2RuRjWwKssmOEi5NTua_sRUL2og90AtQ-F9aZZEMxwsJf5TAf3FYlVunDNLr5ehKabsJN2PYgyo10FeKlyrf8HyhkLCRFkwo-uJVphK7LZu6m3PXa1hrRmd-zx4SbHDhlISLgEsYetZN8IprxCAH5QThoPguIxE743ErL3hd_pZ2Z5FA6mir3ewd-kLaccZ_5xBCVNSAWijyt6CahM8fpCsiiSih80Muj6KxZl1JhIGrmhs5yB2s_hkWH7adNww4KdMDelfuT-QUaDnTtX8kPED6Fx4IYqU1zBEImsA1u8DxGAv2wOZUirTaIzhSPLEAfqeU5SeE=w1514-h856-no

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
China!
China who?
What a cute little guy or girl. Needs a friend to play with and some toys and some doggie treats and a bed and a little dog house and a pillow on the couch to lay on and a set of steps so he can get on your bed and sleep with you.

Reactions: Seleya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Damn skippy. Pete Rose bets on his team to WIN and gets banned for life. I call BS.
I don't agree with the Pete Rose ban, but betting is a lot different than cheating. Might be different if he had bet on them to lose, then you could make the argument that the loss was intentional.

Reactions: Seleya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
China!
China who?

What a cute little guy or girl. Needs a friend to play with and some toys and some doggie treats and a bed and a little dog house and a pillow on the couch to lay on and a set of steps so he can get on your bed and sleep with you.

And don't forget the puppy potty pads for night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread