MadTown Vapor Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcap

Sep 7, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
Bread pudding is one of my go tos. I'm bit really ordering juice this year lol. I have a lot to go through so none goes bad. But when I'm down to little I'll stock up.

Greetings!
How long does it take for the bread pudding to taste decent? I got some in a few days ago and it has a horrible inhale taste but afterwards it taste more like bread pudding. I did get 2 extra flavor shots, maybe a mistake? I vaped it in TC mode in a tfv4 mini ti coil and now in a crown uwell SS coil but taste pretty bad to me atm. Im vaping it at around 40 watts and in TC mode around 420F.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Greetings!
How long does it take for the bread pudding to taste decent? I got some in a few days ago and it has a horrible inhale taste but afterwards it taste more like bread pudding. I did get 2 extra flavor shots, maybe a mistake? I vaped it in TC mode in a tfv4 mini ti coil and now in a crown uwell SS coil but taste pretty bad to me atm. Im vaping it at around 40 watts and in TC mode around 420F.
I always get 2 flavor shots. Mine was fine. Maybe it's just an issue of personal taste. I havn't bought juice from mtv in a long time because I'm overloaded with juice. I don't know if the recipe has changed since my first bottle, which was an original release.

Sent from my 0PAJ5 using Tapatalk

tcap

Sep 7, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
I always get 2 flavor shots. Mine was fine. Maybe it's just an issue of personal taste. I havn't bought juice from mtv in a long time because I'm overloaded with juice. I don't know if the recipe has changed since my first bottle, which was an original release.

Thanks !!

Reactions: dykealiscious

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Hey guys. One of our madtown people passed away. I don't remember her user name but it was Irene Rittenhouse. If you remember her user name let me know. We became friends on Facebook after this page died out.

Oh, that is terrible..... :( I send my thoughts and prayers to her loved ones. That is so sad :(

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I found these old posts :
dykealiscious IRL is Sara? :) WOW, the things we learn, says Irene, sheepishly!
You did that like a ninja! IRENE! Woot!

Sent from a cool but overpriced phone on TapaCrack at yo mama's house.
She was Auntie Mame I do believe :( Such a sweet lady. She gave me such kind words and research when my Dad was sick. Oh, this breaks my heart.....

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I found these old posts :

She was Auntie Mame I do believe :( Such a sweet lady. She gave me such kind words and research when my Dad was sick. Oh, this breaks my heart.....
That's right! Cancer got her. She had surgery and was Doing well then the next thing I know I'm getting (albeit too late) messages from a stranger saying they needed to tell me something. Well they never replied after that. I noticed we had "1 friend in common" and that was Irene. I looked. It had happened weeks before. So so sad.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That's right! Cancer got her. She had surgery and was Doing well then the next thing I know I'm getting (albeit too late) messages from a stranger saying they needed to tell me something. Well they never replied after that. I noticed we had "1 friend in common" and that was Irene. I looked. It had happened weeks before. So so sad.

That is so sad. She was doing so well last year. I feel for her family and loved ones.
When did she pass away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread