Anyone use ecig (dot) com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
I know someone from a chat that as ordered from that site. I also helped my mother order off of ecig.com. From my understanding they prices are not always going to be like that. When my mother placed her order, she received it on the third day (to be fair, she lives really close to where they ship). The reason we ordered from online then their shop in Austin is the prices. The chat client, when online, usually gets to your question pretty fast. Hope this is helpful and the "Brothers Milk" I enjoy a lot and mother enjoys the "Global Warming"

GeodeathiC

Sep 16, 2013
United States
Got my silver Sigelei 75W TC for 37$ with free shipping from them a week before last. Ordered late Saturday they shipped early Monday. It seems that I received the newest version of this device so their stock is fairly fresh.

The reason it's so cheap is because as part of their marketing strategy they are selling everything (all hardware) for cost until they lose 1,000,00$! Kinda ridiculous but it seems to be working. So, yeah they're legit, their stock seems to be fresh so if your item has multiple versions you might even get the newest one (holding down the power button and inserting my battery seems that it's displaying a date, 20150826, and I assume this must be the firmware release date from the factory).

Couldn't be happier with them, other people are selling this device for 60-75$.

Reactions: johnkong

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Looking through their site, they have great selection and prices seem too good to be true. Hence my inquiry. So many scams out there, I thought I should ask.

I've used them, particularly after this recent discounting of their products. From what I know, they are currently running massive discounts--pretty much at wholesale cost--until they reach a certain amount in lost profit (on most items except for eliquid). My understanding is they are doing this to become a more recognizable name. My advice to them would be to get a better understanding of what products to stock and to stick with a more targeted range. As it is now, you can find good items there, but too many are of the what-were-they-thinking variety. But to answer your question, the products are legit and that they are not a scammers.

I think it is safe to assume that they paid a pretty penny for the domain name. It just goes to show that this industry doesn't follow the 'normal' rules. A name like they have and they are still trying to get recognized.

Edit: last night I didn't even see the post above mine, but it says it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread