Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Katya,
Yes, that was a very interesting perspective. I love vaping. I'm not a cloud chaser but I do understand it. vaping stopped being about "not smoking" a long time ago. I think there are two distinct different types of people that use electronic vaporizers. There are "vapers"....hobby vapers, cloud chasers, never smokers who vape....ME. :) People who love everything about vaping as a stand alone hobby. Then there are nonsmokers. SmokeStik customers are non-smokers. Anyone who uses a cigalike to replace tobacco is a non smoker. NJoy, Blu,Vape4Life, etc....these people are very different from the type of person who goes to Vape Summit or ECC. I do think it's important that we don't discount them. That we don't discount the products that allow them to become nonsmokers.

Reactions: Katya and CES

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm glad you liked the article and I agree with you. Whatever helps you quit smoking is good in my book.

I needed cigalikes for a very long time, as you know. I couldn't even imagine using anything else. A box mod? :shock: :lol:

I'm still not a cloud chaser and probably never will become one. I still vape as I smoked--mouth to lung, low wattage. But I do appreciate the convenience of long battery life and easy-to-fill tanks with replaceable coils. :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hey!

Happy belated birthday LK!!!

untitled.jpg

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Howdy LK. Christmas is always a fun time for me. Usually it's a week long celebration. Yesterday was my birthday and I'm always fortunate to have family around. It all just carries on through Christmas and heads towards college football playoff seasons of the new year.
Have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas season.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Howdy LK. Christmas is always a fun time for me. Usually it's a week long celebration. Yesterday was my birthday and I'm always fortunate to have family around. It all just carries on through Christmas and heads towards college football playoff seasons of the new year.
Have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas season.

Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas, Hy! :)

Reactions: lorikay13

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
OK, now my real message. Do you gals really like the Smoke Stick e-cigs? I have looked at them before but never bought one. I am down to 1 lonely e- cig and each time I use it I wonder if its dead yet. Its looking pretty pale.

Is their policy as good as it looks and are they prompt? How about their customer service.
I found out over the years that is so important. Gosh its been almost 7 yrs. You too.:party:
I just can't believe how much money I have spent. Well better than on Doctor bills.
I can get cigs a lot cheaper, about $2o a carton. Lots of Indian reservations around here.

Sorry for yakking so much, hope to talk to ya all soon!:)

Twinkling-Flower-%E2%80%93-Great-Day.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread