• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
So I know that this probably not the right forum for this thread but I'm going to use the excuse that I am new to the forum. And feel free to move it mods.

Any ways. I bought a vanilla mech clone from fasttech on Monday and the website says ships within 7 business days. Well it shipped after one and gave me a tracking number. So I click on the tracking number and nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing. It takes me to USPS website and says number can't be found. Of course on the fasttech site it days say that it could take up to 48 hours for the tracking number to work. But it's been 5 days. And then I created a ticket or whatever on fasttech asking about the issue 2 days ago and still no response. Is this typical of fasttech. I have never ordered from them before so I dont know what to expect. Also what's the average shipping times from there? I live in florida BTW.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Fasttech will make a shipping label with tracking codes quickly, it takes a couple of days to get it into the system ( mailed) and for USPS to log it as in route... then it takes a day or 2 to get from there to the US, then it can take several days to clear Customs, then another day or so to get from Customs to the address it is supposed to go to... Ive recieved stuff from Fasttech in as little as 5 days and as long as 3 weeks ( thanks to Customs holding it for 19 days)...
sometimes there is always a price to pay... even when its cheap :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
@nuts. Thato kinda what I was thinking about the tracking number not working was because maybe it was still in China post but wasn't sure.

I didn't know they were having a holiday. I know there's aren't the same obviously but yeah.

@Jimi. D. Do you really think it will take that long to get here
Nah man. Give it 2 weeks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread