PRISM Flavor+ Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hey there @PamW. Our Prism Flavor+ technology works by directing the airflow from the top of our Apex tank all the way around, and down to the bottom of the tank, and then directly up through the coil head. This in turn keeps the tank, juice and coil cooler which stops too much heat from killing the flavor of your eliquid.

Reddit user Jimmith, did a wonderful visual review of our Apex tank which showcases how the airflow works.

Hope this helps:

KswJsmE.jpg

I'm a total newb at this atty thing with only a Egrip & RBA and my wonderful ECF /Innokin Disruptor and Lemo 2. The thing I noticed about my Lemo was the amount of mechanical linkages from coil to mod. Flopping resistance readings seems to be a common complaint and even shorts on occasion attributed to moisture build ups etc. Jimmith's wonderful diagram (Thanks Innokin_Ash :)) clearly shows a straight connection from coil to mod with all of the extra ammenities built around it. This makes so much perfect newbie sense to me :) This puppy with RBA will kick serious .... and if I can con my wife into my needing it,....

I

Innokin_Ash

I'm a total newb at this atty thing with only a Egrip & RBA and my wonderful ECF /Innokin Disruptor and Lemo 2. The thing I noticed about my Lemo was the amount of mechanical linkages from coil to mod. Flopping resistance readings seems to be a common complaint and even shorts on occasion attributed to moisture build ups etc. Jimmith's wonderful diagram (Thanks Innokin_Ash :)) clearly shows a straight connection from coil to mod with all of the extra ammenities built around it. This makes so much perfect newbie sense to me :) This puppy with RBA will kick serious .... and if I can con my wife into my needing it,....

Thanks Ron, we designed our easy swap coil system with direct 510 connection in mind. Every coil head, has a 510 connection built in.

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread