Black Note ♪ Genuine Hearty Tobacco Impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie

Not for the faint of heart vapors. This line of fine juice is something to behold for those seeking pure tobacco flavors born and made into the essence of purity. Hand crafted to its finest to your liking beyond imagination. If you're into tobacco flavors this is the place for you. However, this isn't your typical juice with artificial flavor or other chemical substance (i.e. cake, soda, etc). This line is made for and by for to people who seek tobacco purity, authentic, and non-imitation.

Throat hit

Juices comes in 50/50 Pg/Vg. 7mg for a low mg in nicotine half of the flavors in the Note Book were indeed slightly in between harsh/semi-harsh. It hits just right for the amount of throat hit.

The run down

They come with 8 complicated flavors. Each one unique to its own. The color are natural by the 9 step process from selection, growth, curing, moistening, conditioning-aging, blending, extraction, filtering, and then finally packaging. The making is fascinating... It's a 2-3 year process making. It's steeped already for you in a 6-8 week process o_O Every hit I take I taste beautiful prior to aging complexity. Another awesome note to boot is they use no diacetyl, no dyes, no chemicals, or gunky like substance.

While it is expensive (each bottle runs for $29), however worth every penny. They also have the "Note Book" sample box which comes in 7ml of 8 flavor bottles to try for $58. Highly encouraged to try the Note Book.

Shipping: Free priority shipping. Whether purchasing or returning, they offer both ways. Now that's a totally awesome favor coming from a kind vendor.

The reward system, customer satisfaction, and reward system. This is where the love comes in. I've never seen such customer care beyond imagination. You get money back guarantee assuring you do enjoy the juice. Referral friends gives you points as well as writing a review onto their page from the bottle your purchase from (or the note book even). You have 60 days prior to the purchase for money back program. Now, I don't know any vendor that does this but this is pretty satisfying to hear.

Recycling program

This one really grasp my attention. Send back 5 black note bottles and they will send you free a 30ml bottle.

So far I've vapping on the third flavor of prelude. I'm not sure which is my favorite so far but the Bavura & Prulude I'm enjoying quite a lot. Seven years of vaping and I have to say this is the only line of juice I have ever tried that I liked as a tobacco genuine juice I've enjoyed personally. Black Note IMHO is truly amazing and I really can picture myself purchasing again.

Soon to do a full video review.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
With you on this range of juice...just vaping the forte and it's a top juice. Also rather fond of the prelude and legato. The bravura was promising, however vaped it in my aerotank which tends to mute the taste, would like to try again in another tank. Adagio at 3mg in the subtank nano was good but a little light for me, again want to try in a different tank, have a 6 mg of this so looking forward to that. Cadenza was good but preferred the others. Sonata and solo still to try.

All are super clean tobacco. Only criticism would be differnce between flavours is subtle/marginal.

You might like red vape, a U.K. net...not sure if stocked in the usa though. Shade is my favourite, full and crisp. They only do one strength per flavour, avoiding over 12mg a ml I haven't tried the full range.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
What Ohm/Power are people using these at? I'm pretty invested in the Smok TFV4 quads at this point (0.15Ohm) and I've heard (videos) that these just don't do well at subohming that low. -Mags

I'm vaping them at 1.2 to 1.8 ohms in various clearomisers. Tried one in the subtank nano at 1.2 and not at it's best. Have also heard best suited to tootle puffing and not subohming.

Reactions: dsheik

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
so are these similar to a real cig flavor? how do they compare to plume room

Good nets (as these are) are different to cigs, where much of the flavour comes from the combustion. Certainly taste similar to tobacco smells. Having not tried plume room I cannot compare!

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
so are these similar to a real cig flavor? how do they compare to plume room

I acquired Prelude and Solo - I like Prelude notably better than what I've had from Plume Room (M Type and Smooth & Mild). Solo I have nothing recent to compare it to.

Prelude has less throat hit but the flavor is far more pleasant after so much time away from smoking analogs. It reminds me more in taste of what I remember from tobacco on the nose. More like really mild pipe tobacco than a cigarette.

I also added a bit more VG to both to help with my tanks -

But I did have to wrap a higher resistance coil because subohming I got nearly nothing out of either - other than overwhelming menthol from Solo. I was warned.

-Mags

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I'm vaping them at 1.2 to 1.8 ohms in various clearomisers. Tried one in the subtank nano at 1.2 and not at it's best. Have also heard best suited to tootle puffing and not subohming.

What he said^

The best flavor Ive gotten out of clearomisers is at 1.8 ohms out of the Triton and Kabuki. They still taste great in drippers but I wouldnt go below .5 ohms. I find the flavor too muted out of sub ohm clearomisers. but if you dont mind vaping at higher resistance Black note makes some very good tobacco flavors.

Reactions: catfish007

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I have vaped these fine juices between 0.25 to 0.5 ohms. From 30watts to 70wtts. There are a huge range of flavor change between cool, warm, and hot temperatures. I will try to further detail each range but it will be too difficult to do each one. I'm still fanatic about their smell of their juices. I've never in eight years of vaping have ever noted a "bad smell" to tobacco juices at all. If anything... it smells pure clean. The only thing I may be able to smell anything at all to detect would be the signature notes of barley, cured, or hint nutty of notes. It's truly revolutionary.

30-40 watts you simply get a mouthful of crisp flavor as mentioned above. No soil tasting of any kind. Tastes the replica of a cigarette/analog of a fine leaf rolled up and ready to be smoked. To be more specifically you get fine notes of the dried flavor tobacco that was sizzled in the sun. You may also get a fine taste in tune notes of a cured like substance. As far as sour/sweet notes... zero sour tasting. Before anyone jumps onto "sweet notes" the rating is 1/5, and simply put it's supposed to be real tobacco tasting. The rating are perfect for these fine juices for a reason; because smokers want a real authenticity of smoking a cigarette and I can see how accurate the description are. He's very on spot, and I simply cannot stop vaping it. Only reason because it brings that real feeling to it; the throat hit, the taste, the signature notes, all blend ins so well. Sorry, I drifted off...

50-60 watts. The warm vapor brings a robust toasted aroma to it. One or two of the bottles may have nut/butter notes to it at these wattage. Again, these are little hints of tastes to it at a ratio rating of 1/5 perfect. Simply pleasant bringing a likeness to it.

70 watts or over. This is where it gets interesting. Roasted to resembling smoked flavor. A little more specific... Much like aged flavor comes to mind that I myself can't really explain it too well. There's more mature level of taste with a widespread of further complex aging notes. But here it goes... Wood or oak'y taste. Other bottles had hints of wood chips possibly cherry wood or apple wood. Surprisingly enough the flavor that had barley in it made me slightly dry to taste, meaning not "juicy" or er... thirsty. Other flavors remained crisp and wet.

Menthol one still couldn't tried liking it regardless if cap was left unopened or not. Then again, maybe that flavor wasn't for me but there were few at other vape shops who tried themselves claiming it a "perfect smooth menthol". I will say though at 60watts the menthol to it was perhaps perfect feel to it. Just not so much in taste.

Vaped on: ucrown well & FTV4. Preferably dual coil or other multiple coils (quad coil) gave it perfect notes of flavor detail. Mouthful of flavor, and impressive throat hit for being only a 7mg nic. I've discovered they now serve 3mg upon request too.

Reactions: Kindwick

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
I wouldn't say fresh, but more like aged/steeped tobacco. More less as if it was dispensed at a wine cellar to be more specific.

Funny you mention wine...my partner tasted the prelude and said it reminded her of wine, she doesn't vape or smoke! I also got a sense of wine and it's complexity occasion. They are as I think I have said before, amazingly complex and subtle at the same time.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Vaped on: ucrown well & FTV4. Preferably dual coil or other multiple coils (quad coil) gave it perfect notes of flavor detail. Mouthful of flavor, and impressive throat hit for being only a 7mg nic. I've discovered they now serve 3mg upon request too.

If you try Prelude or Solo on the TFV4 quad (0.15 - 0.17ohm) - I'd like to hear about it.

I did so w/ the Prelude after adding some Nude Nicotine VG to thicken it up a bit and it was not good. The Solo OTOH thickened up was amazing on the quad - guaranteed congestion relief and some underlying almost pipe-like flavor. It was a strange profile change over the vape with the Solo that way.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on that stock quad use too - basically I'm trying to consolidate down to two coils across the board (too much travel to do otherwise). -Mags

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
If you try Prelude or Solo on the TFV4 quad (0.15 - 0.17ohm) - I'd like to hear about it.

I did so w/ the Prelude after adding some Nude Nicotine VG to thicken it up a bit and it was not good. The Solo OTOH thickened up was amazing on the quad - guaranteed congestion relief and some underlying almost pipe-like flavor. It was a strange profile change over the vape with the Solo that way.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on that stock quad use too - basically I'm trying to consolidate down to two coils across the board (too much travel to do otherwise). -Mags

vaping some solo as waiting for new order, it is actually rather good even in a good old nautilus mini. Agree about the pipe flavour, found it a bit weird at first, but comes through good and strong.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie

I would but I gave my TFV4 away. Only have crown tank to taste between single to dual coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread