tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Hey Tiff!! Whazzup??? :w00t:
Nothings up. Just miss the chit chat.

Good morning. Nothing much planned for today. Going to the in laws for supper. Thinking about going to see mom for a bit. They got home from the cruise yesterday. Maybe i can finagle some clothes out of her closet. My wardrobe is drastically limited now. I'm javing to buy a few pieces here and there. Thinking this is probably the size I'll be stsying at.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Howdy folks.

Nothing too new going on here. Starting to get stuff packed up for the move to dad's. The couple of job nibbles I had were a bust. Either the hours or pay was carp. I've got two more I'm going to apply to this evening. Crossing fingers. I just got my severance paper work today. Just a bit over $15k will be coming this way. We're putting almost all of it into savings. We plan on trying to get ahead on car payments and use the for Christmas for the kids, but otherwise, we won't touch it unless we absolutely HAVE to.

I'm sure y'all have seen the horror stories about what the weather has done in SC. There are some places that have gotten over two FEET of rain in the last five days. Thankfully, the bulk of that has passed south of us. It's been raining for the last two weeks, but we haven't seen any flooding around here. Even high winds haven't knocked any trees down that we've seen. It was nice seeing the sun today. Even if it was less than an hour's worth. Now it's cloudy again. Yes, we needed rain. Bad. There were boats on the lake that were sitting in the mud and not water. But I don't think we wanted this much rain this quickly. I've got friends and family in Columbia that can't leave their houses because roads have become rivers. Definitely some scary stuff.

Well, I better get moving. I have a bunk bed to tear apart and trash to run to the dump and a kid to get from volleyball practice.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Not sure about liking that or not, James. Hope the apps you put in later will pan out into something. On a good note, the severance package seemed pretty good. Wishing you luck moving again.

Finally got the cart up?? Yaaaaaay!!!

Had a fairly busy day at work. Spent the last two hours, yes two hours, looking a medicaid dentist. Finally found on and now have a second one as a back up. Got Alex an appointment for late November. His PCP already takes medicaid so not having to change there. The psychiatrist does not take medicaid and having an almost impossible time finding one that either doesn't have a 6 month waiting list or has quit taking it now. Our options are limmited. Since I like the one we 3 see right now we are sticking with him for Alex for now until I can find decent one in this area. I think that's all the appointments he has right now. That should be enough. Of course he goes to the doctor tomorrow and I alwasy the dread making the Target med pick up trip. Not anymore, at least for Alex. No copays at all!

Weigh in tonight but I really don't think I lost anything. I wouldn't be surprised if I gained a little. It's getting tougher here at the end to get it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread