4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hello everyone. Just joining this site. Looks like a great place to talk about Halo products and keep up with promotions.

I have gone back and forth between regular cigs, and a popular gas station brand cigalike for over a year. That experience was not terrible.....just expensive for long term use. Anyway, it did get me comfortable with vaping as a replacement for regular cigs.

I researched, and decided to order a Triton VV Battery, several tanks, and several sample juice packs from Halo a couple weeks ago. And so far I am very happy with that. The Triton has the kick I needed to completely switch over to vaping.
Welcom, Hamburglar. Two years ago, I grabbed a Blu from the gas station. It really wasn't bad at all, and I have NOT had a cig since. I did only buy the one Blu, then a few other really poor cigalikes, then a Logic, which I could recharge and learned how to refill the cartos. Then I popped for a Triton kit, and a few months later, a pair of VV Tritons. Along with Halo's excellent juices, the Triton was my only mod for a year. And after two years, they all still work and get used. It's Halo's vg/pg blend that works great in their tanks. And I like the big threads, as I switched tanks with various flavors many times a day. And the threads are still great.

Just be careful with the VV Triton in your pants pocket. Bending/kneeling puts a lot of strain on this long device, and I have accidentally broke it in two. But a touch of solder, and they still vape like a champ.

So, you are now a Halon©2013wheezal

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Yes I was a Blue user as well. Wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to name another brand in this forum. I actually used the original kit, as well as the newer plus kit. The latter was a much better experience. It’s not a bad system. It is just expensive. At $4-$5 per non-refillable tank, it cost about the same as smoking analogs in NC (averaging between $4-$5 per pack).

However after now finding Halo….. I wish I had started off with the G6 kit. It looks like a superior and lower cost solution. Plus I appreciate the Halo community and “message” a lot more. I’m smart enough to know that a company sells itself on a certain feeling that they put out there to consumers. And I personally feel a click with Halo.

At this point I am a moderate to heavy vaper (IMO). So I am very very happy with the Triton system. I am currently abusing one VV battery and 3 tanks. So I will be adding another battery or 2, and a few more tanks as well. One person pointed out the inconvenience of the VV battery length in your pocket. I agree. I may get a couple smaller batteries to carry around during the day.

It is with the triton, and maybe more importantly the Halo Juice, that I can now say this for the first time in my life. I do not want to smoke a regular cig because they stink to me. The Halo juice is AMAZING! And I’m switching between about 16 flavors as I try them. Some I like more than others. But I like ALL of them more than regular cigs…..period. And that is a huge statement considering I have been smoking for 22 years.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So glad no one can see me dance to uptown funk in my basement... Yes I'm still stuck on that song like a year later

Love that song. And I just had to explain to the hubs what NeNe, stanky leg and the rest meant. He thought it was a song about NeNe Lekes on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and he said it was dumb there was a song about her :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Love that song. And I just had to explain to the hubs what NeNe, stanky leg and the rest meant. He thought it was a song about NeNe Lekes on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and he said it was dumb there was a song about her :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I almost squirted my lemon tea at this Angi! I just love when hubbies say adorably stupid stuff like that. It's kinda cute. Needless to say, my hubs is constantly, um.....'adorable' :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread