Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I guess I can start giving details out.....it'll be 510 threaded. That's about it for now :p
That is good, at least I don't have to worry it is 808! But what ever it is, I hope it rakes leaves.....getting that time of year and I am busy with football and baseball to be out in the yard!:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i love it!!!!!!
Definitely, we want to make sure that we offer everyone an opportunity to switch to vaping so we offer all levels of vaping products from cig-a-likes and eGos all the way to the advanced TC mods. And the E-liquid to match with our regular Apollo and Signature series being 50/50 and our Fa-Q and Lindbergh lines of MAX VG.

BTW has anyone tried Air Mail from our Lindbergh line yet? I haven't been able to put it down for the past 3 weeks and very surprised I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I'm usually one to switch flavors multiple times a day or every few days longest.

Reactions: a_rey88

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That is good, at least I don't have to worry it is 808! But what ever it is, I hope it rakes leaves.....getting that tine of year and I am busy with football and baseball to be out in the yard!:lol::lol:
now a leaf raking mod would certainly make it on hubbys must have list!! he doesn't do the raking but he would insist on it for our SIL who does do it (and I am always grumbling about having NOT done it lol)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The cinnamon we used is very subtle and doesn't create any harsher throat hit or leave any nasty artificial aftertastes that I've noticed with some of the other cinnamon flavors we've played around with. You may find yourself pleasantly suprised by this one if you're willing to give it a try!
I love cinnamon but won't buy it since I've heard it can be harsh/strong. Maybe this one would work though. I've just started learning to build coils so I won't have to worry about fouling up an expensive cartridge with it either.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
The first and only coil I've ever built was with 26 gauge kanthal, 3mm, eight wraps and came out to be 1.2 ohms. I mounted into a Lemo tank I just got and wicked it. Shockingly, it fired up beautifully and wicked perfectly. I've been using it with my Istick 30 and what a difference it made to the vape. I've only ever used the 1.8 Nauti replacement coils and never knew how much better it could get.

So, after using this for several days now and getting a most awesome vape, why do I feel the need to tear it out and build another coil?, lol. I think I've got the bug.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
So, after using this for several days now and getting a most awesome vape, why do I feel the need to tear it out and build another coil?, lol. I think I've got the bug.
Your conscious wants to know if the build was a one time success so it begs you to build another to test you. Sometimes the little voices you hear just do not know when to shut up!:D

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Your conscious wants to know if the build was a one time success so it begs you to build another to test you. Sometimes the little voices you hear just do not know when to shut up!:D
You know, I think that's exactly what it is.
You have me all figured out! :)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
It is what I do for a living....that will be 185.00 for the session, pay the nice girl at the front desk and have a wonderful day!:D:lol:
Ah, but all the advice on ECF is totally gratis... thank you for your services sir! :D

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
It's gonna be something perfect for us mid-range vapers
Tootle puffer you mean
2cd7970f.x50.gif
:lol:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
so what is it after you've proven to the voice that it wasn't a one time success and the little bugger still nags at you to do it again (and again and then again)?

Reactions: Panorama911

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
so what is it after you've proven to the voice that it wasn't a one time success and the little bugger still nags at you to do it again (and again and then again)?
Compulsive behavior:D

Reactions: anjelvape77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread