ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Even though I knew it didn't, I still had to click to find out for sure. Haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
well I sure got panicked there for a moment!:lol:
glad works properly!
I...I was being serious...
This is what I get when I click that link.
91a8e965de75dfe1c7b50b459420501e.jpg

That's it. Just two lonely posts about Janty Kissboxes...it's a 7.5 yr old closed thread.

Unless it's Tapatalk's problem...?

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I...I was being serious...
This is what I get when I click that link.
91a8e965de75dfe1c7b50b459420501e.jpg

That's it. Just two lonely posts about Janty Kissboxes...it's a 7.5 yr old closed thread.

Unless it's Tapatalk's problem...?
Maybe it's an iSnob problem ;-) haha

Here's where I'm taken when I click.

Really I have no idea what's up with yours. Probably a Tapatalk issue/setting.

f91fdd5970269bb0db49a519c3eb46f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Maybe it's am iSnob problem ;-) haha

LOL, I'm brought to the same Janty Kissboxes link when I click on it from within Tapatalk on my iSnob. It works correctly for me in a browser. In my experience, links to ECF posts from within an ECF post when using Taptalk are screwy.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I am not sure, but shouldn't the giveaway thread be moved to the new sub forum also? I am just wondering it would sure make it easier to find it. :unsure:

KAS
I talked about it wit Misty and as she suggested (and she is right), it would be better to be left where it is, to attract new members :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Any updates for the Calix side AF base?
We are now making caps for the Cage tank V2. It has been out of stock for some time now. After that we will have to restock the Apollo which has also been out of stock for 3 months and people that want it are getting agitated and for good reason :)
We are almost out of stock on the Calix as well, so with the new restock, we will most certainly put the side AFC base for production as well, along with new designs for the Caged sleeve

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
We are now making caps for the Cage tank V2. It has been out of stock for some time now. After that we will have to restock the Apollo which has also been out of stock for 3 months and people that want it are getting agitated and for good reason :)
We are almost out of stock on the Calix as well, so with the new restock, we will most certainly put the side AFC base for production as well, along with new designs for the Caged sleeve

Busy Billie.
You mentioned a new product. No way to tell at least something rudimentary about it (a mod, an atty ...) - for basic decision making (before EU/TPD decisions make that impossible)?

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Busy Billie.
You mentioned a new product. No way to tell at least something rudimentary about it (a mod, an atty ...) - for basic decision making (before EU/TPD decisions make that impossible)?
The new product is ready and the final touches are being made (engraving). We want to have a proper announcement with photos and description. I will most likely have evererything ready next week :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The new product is ready and the final touches are being made (engraving). We want to have a proper announcement with photos and description. I will most likely have evererything ready next week :)
Now that is just teasing us!!!! :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Now that is just teasing us!!!! :)
We actually didn't have any time to prepare a teaser trailer or anything else, so the announcement will also be the release. It's something ( I wish I could do more )! :D

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread