Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
IKenSaaaaaaac!!!!!!!!!! You made it to the partee here!

Hi hi hi, sweetie. SO glad to hear from you, no matter the news. You belong here. You are our glue, so STICK around. (ba DUMP dum)

(((Isaac))) So happy to "hear" your voice! Please remember this, no matter what happens in business going forward, you have made a huge, positive difference in many lives. You brought our rag tag group together here, and we chose to become a family :wub:

As C2 noted, you said this perfectly, oh Bovine, ours. Isaac, it's so true. We are here because of you, honey pie.

Thank you my friends. I still have a long way to go but it's nice to see some improvement.

Studlet, I'm so very glad to hear and SEE your news. Keep going, Sir. You deserve the best and the best you shall have.

[HASHTAG]#TBT[/HASHTAG]

Vapestock 2012 was my first vape Meet. I meet so many great people and it was such a great experience.

I spent a lot of time with Classwife, HzG8rGl, Kyzygirl, Sundrinkr, Switcher & more and of course.... Val and Isaac !!

Meet Smokey Joe, owner of ECF and his mate Neil.

Thanks Kyzy for reposting this... sweet memories !!!

Whatta great shot of Mr. IKV and the Monkey!!!!!!! Was that the vape meet when I called you and asked you to get me some IKV RY4? :lol:

Mammaries. Ain't life grand??

Congrats on the win,Kat:)

Sweet dreams Fran :)

Congratz Kat!!

Thank you, my girly girls! I was (to put it mildly....) shocked! It was such an unexpected and delightful surprise! And THE perfect day. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You are such a great guy DP. I'm sure the Lord has a spot reserved for you buddy
Thanks J5. But I wish I could say that I shared your optimism.

Objects in the mirror... [emoji6]

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And for those interested but unfamiliar, there's a pretty big ProVape contest thread going on in their forum. Someone will win their new product, which is named Radius.

Nobody knows what it is yet. You only need to post to be entered.

I know some of you are fans, and I hadn't seen you there, so I wanted to make sure you knew...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What did she win?

J-you really need to follow up on that sleep study. You KNOW sleep is so important dear friend.
I know. The lady that did my ekg was also a sleep therapist and she explained how dangerous it is not to get at least 6 hrs uninterrupted sleep. I'm going to talk to the doc again and see whats up.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
[HASHTAG]#TBT[/HASHTAG]

Vapestock 2012 was my first Vape Meet. I meet so many great people and it was such a great experience.

I spent a lot of time with Classwife, HzG8rGl, Kyzygirl, Sundrinkr, Switcher & more and of course.... Val and Isaac !!

Meet Smokey Joe, owner of ECF and his mate Neil.

Thanks Kyzy for reposting this... sweet memories !!!

Isaac is SUCH an punkin !!!

ohmagosh...I am sooooooo horribly shy !

When we got to VapeStock that year...I took a deep breath and walked up to where 2 guys were sitting and talking.
The first one, I asked his name...it was Switched ! And then the other guy pipes up and says he is Wharf !!

How cool is that !!

Took me a while to catch up in here :)

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
I know. The lady that did my ekg was also a sleep therapist and she explained how dangerous it is not to get at least 6 hrs uninterrupted sleep. I'm going to talk to the doc again and see whats up.

Good!! asap...okay?;)

Wishing everyone a good day.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh classy, I soooooooooo understand shy!

lol...I used to actually get sick before our monthly meets here :facepalm:

But I know that I will miss great things if I don't force myself to jump in the water...

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Isaac is SUCH an punkin !!!

ohmagosh...I am sooooooo horribly shy !

When we got to VapeStock that year...I took a deep breath and walked up to where 2 guys were sitting and talking.
The first one, I asked his name...it was Switched ! And then the other guy pipes up and says he is Wharf !!

How cool is that !!

(((Big Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread