• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

2nd hand vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
Just avoid vaping near your wife if you're used to it. Some people are sensitive to the vapor but very seldom. Even though it is fairly safe for our love ones to be near when we're vaping, just stay away if it gives you a peace of mind. But medically there shouldn't be any effects unless you subohm 150 watts 0.09 ohms and blow clouds at your wife then you will kena wallop and need medical attention.

Reactions: Jozeph87

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
there is definitely a difference as epic mentioned but i would still stay away if i were u.
since this is still fairly new, i personally doubt any study can give us 100% accurate results although i haven't done much research on this myself.
and there is no harm in being safe anyway

i will be talking to some ppl soon on getting an approval to import certain vaping equipment to do some research on ecigs.
will probably take a while but since i have the capabilities to, y not?
if this is not possible i will probably take it overseas but this will definitely take some time.

just my input on your matter.
i do stay away from certain people when i vape, the exact same way i do with analogs

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The vaporized nicotine is negligible, and there is no hidden odorless toxins like carbon monoxide & hydrogen cyanide ( & > 4000 chemical goodies) which you can get from analogs.

Not much difference from an air humidifier:
air-humidifier-air-purifier-aromatic-therapy-1-2l-angelscorner-1405-12-angelscorner@1.jpg

and more of courtesy not to blow straight in someone's face. Of course depending also, on whether you are in cloud-blowing high-wattage mode or just normal Ego-style low vapour vaping.

Analogs are the worse, as the choking sour smell lingers even hours in a room and sticks on your clothing as well.

Whereas when u vape, as long as u blow away, most non-vapers can't even notice anything, as the smell quickly dissipates away in seconds. Fruity e-juice even smell nice like an air humidifier..lol.

HokkienPeng

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2015
I vape in the car and in my house in front of the kids. It's better now than when they tell me I stink after smoking and talking to them.

They try to tell me the flavours from the smell. I got guesses like strawberry jelly, mango, pineapple and even honey stars!

I also do vape discreetly in my work desk. More productive unless I want to chain vape then I'll do it outside. No smell. Clothes don't stink.

I even Di it beside my wife in the bedroom while watching TV. No complains there. Trying to lay off analogs 100% and my daughter is so supportive of that.

So you see, it's a good thing but those mofos at hisam don't see that. Cvnts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread