Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
The nice thing about the Disruptor is it handles whatever I've put on it, tanks from different companies, rdas. I've even built on it. I foresee it being an all around work horse for a good while. I like the built in battery. No extra cost on rechargeable batteries and a charger. It is nice to have 2 batteries though.
I did that too with the nicotine level, 18 mg and made myself sick for a couple of days. Part of why I got a Kanger subtank. I've vaped on and off since 2010. I stopped in 2013 and was using 18 mg, so it's what I started back up with. I didn't realize/know how much the sub ohm tank delivers!

Just checked innokin's site to get the info, but gee, they make it had to find info about the innocell.

But as I recall, it's not a fixed battery, but it's not the standard 18650 size.

Reactions: kcdew

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I got this from the online store I do the bulk of my shopping,
www.myvaporstore.com

I hope this gives more info to work with:)

Description
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

Disrupter InnokinCell BatteryThe Innokin Disrupter is the latest high powered advanced personal vaporizer and is the first device to utilize Innokin’s revolutionary InnokinCell Vaping Power System LiPo replaceable battery technology.

Innokin is devoted to prioritizing safety so they can provide higher quality products and a better overall vaping experience for the consumer.

With the goal of building a better, safer vaping power technology, their teams of engineers worked tirelessly to create a Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery better than the 18650; a goal that they are extremely happy to have accomplished with the launch of the Disrupter & InnokinCell Vaping Power System .

The InnokinCell LiPo Vaping power system has been engineered specifically to power advanced personal vaporizers and is safer, smarter, and lasts longer than current power solutions like the 18650.

The InnokinCell delivers Real power and maintains the full 2000 mah capacity over 300 full charge cycles. With a max continuous output of 20Amp (even at 50Watt output), the InnokinCell lasts longer and packs more real power.

The InnokinCell has an integrated smart-PCB which provides advanced safety features including overcharge protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, auto-shutoff and each and every InnokinCell has a unique ID number which can verified online for real authenticity and security.

The Disrupter body is available in 3 colors and the InnokinCell battery is available in 7 colors. Choose one standard color or match different colors for your own totally new and unique style.

Charged via a standard MicroUSB the InnokinCell also features a Tri-LED touch power indicator so you’ll always know how much power remains and when you want to swap out the InnokinCell for a new one, the Slide- n’Lock system is quick, convenient and secure!

InnokinCell Battery:

• Engineered for Superior Vaping
  • Real Power
  • 300 Full Charge Cycles
  • Real 2000mah Capacity
  • Tri-LED Touch Power Indicator
  • 20Amp Max Continuous Output
  • Standard MircoUSB Charging Port
  • Vape While Charging Technology
  • Overcharge Protection
  • Overheat Protection
  • Auto Shutoff
  • Short Circuit Protection
  • Unique Identification Number with Online Verification
  • Color Customize your mod 21 beautiful and long lasting color combinations!

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Once I got the Disruptor I just got carried away, lol. I've been buying parts and mods ever since. I got the iSub tank. Then learned that overtime plastic can leach with certain juices, so I decided to get a glass tank. I watch a lot of YouTube reviews and was impressed with the kanger subtank mini, and got a couple.
That's where I found the 1.5 ohm coils. I just saw a review that Innokin does have 2.0 ohm coils, I haven't found them online either. I just put in another order on my favorite online store for replacement coils for the kanger subtank. Right now that is my favorite tank.
I did order the Apex and am looking forward to it. Maybe if I dropped my nic level to 3mg then the .05 coil would be good for all day.
I've been playing with building too. I'm just having a lot of fun with vaping and am kinda all over the place with it. :)

I was on the Innokin site and 2.0 coil is an option on there. I found one site that sells them but not sure how reputable they are.

Just checked innokin's site to get the info, but gee, they make it had to find info about the innocell.

But as I recall, it's not a fixed battery, but it's not the standard 18650 size.

All I know is on myvaporstore where we ordered is they called it a Li-Po battery. As a beginner, I have no idea what that is lol.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
On another thread here in ECF someone mentioned rebuilding the Innokin coils and saw a YouTube video about it. So I went looking and found one, actually a few of them on YT. This is the first one I found, seems quick and easy though. I'm definitely going to give this a try! Rewicking starts around 5:50 in the vid.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
I was trying to find out if the iSub G coils would fit the Apex & ran into this from member Drysprocket.

Here's the quote - "I'm finding the new Apex to be even better than the isub's in all ways. Takes the same coils, and the airflow somehow makes the taste better. Worth looking into. I put some reviews in a thread in Clearo's about it. I'm really surprised more people are talking about this yet. It's basically just an upgraded version but with top fill and zero leaking so far."

So if true you can find the replacement coils with various Ohms, like 1.5. I think.
Hopefully it's true & might give more options for you. Maybe that will help you.

But like I said. not sure if it's true.
Hope that helps & let us know if you happen to order & try them. That would help me consider an Apex too!!

JC :rolleyes:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Looks like the coils just come in 0.2, 0.5, and 2.0.
I got my Apex in the mail today and will be giving it a try later tonight.
Thanks to Kcdew I have some 2.0 coils ordered. Wasn't too bad $7.50 for a 5 pack.
I looked at Vapor World and did not see any 2.0 ohm coils. Only place I know of is Vapor Beast that has the 2.0.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Looks like the coils just come in 0.2, 0.5, and 2.0.
I got my Apex in the mail today and will be giving it a try later tonight.
Thanks to Kcdew I have some 2.0 coils ordered. Wasn't too bad $7.50 for a 5 pack.

I could only find the 0.2, 0.5, and 2.0 as well. I might get some of the 2.0 eventually if I decide to get the Apex for myself. $7.50 for 5 is a bit cheaper than I've seen a lot of coils go for. I can't wait to get the Distrupter. Our temp vape pen took a crap today lol. No longer working.

Reactions: Pearl B

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I'm trying the new tank now. Good vapor and flavor. It has a serious drawback. The tank is completely enclosed. It fogs up in use. I can't tell how much liquid is in there. Even completely clear, there's enough trim around it it's hard to fill it.

This is one of my favorite reviewers and he's right on the mark as usual. I wish I would have seen this before I ordered it. At least I found out there are 2.0 ohm coils I can use when I go back to the iSub.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
I'm trying the new tank now. Good vapor and flavor. It has a serious drawback. The tank is completely enclosed. It fogs up in use. I can't tell how much liquid is in there. Even completely clear, there's enough trim around it it's hard to fill it.

This is one of my favorite reviewers and he's right on the mark as usual. I wish I would have seen this before I ordered it. At least I found out there are 2.0 ohm coils I can use when I go back to the iSub.

Thank you for posting that review! I don't like it that you can't see it very well either. Ian who posted earlier in the thread had mentioned it may not be good for a mouth to lung vaper like myself. I may opt out of the apex for myself. I'll try the husbands and go from there!

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I think I almost burnt the coil. I never do that, I always keep an eye on my juice. The way mine fogged up it's almost unusable to me. All I could do was take the coil out and try blowing on the glass, which cleared it up a bit. That rather defeats the purpose of a top filling tank if I wind up fiddling with the bottom anyways.

I haven't tried anything by Aspire yet. Most of the better YT reviewers seem to like them though.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
I think I almost burnt the coil. I never do that, I always keep an eye on my juice. The way mine fogged up it's almost unusable to me. All I could do was take the coil out and try blowing on the glass, which cleared it up a bit. That rather defeats the purpose of a top filling tank if I wind up fiddling with the bottom anyways.

I haven't tried anything by Aspire yet. Most of the better YT reviewers seem to like them though.

Yes, that's a very good point about top filling if you gotta mess with the bottom. The junkie throw away clearomizer that came with our starter kit was top fill and I liked that. We have a Kanger protank mini 2 and wish it was top fill. I make a mess every time I go to add more juice haha.

I'll check some reviews on YT for the Aspire. I keep forgetting how useful YT has been for been vaping help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread