* Peanut Butter (CAP) 1.5 ml
* Cotton Candy (TFA) 1 ml
* Acetyl Pyrazine (SIG) 5 drops
* Sweetener (SIG) 12 drops
* VG 7.5 ml
**Nicotine (100mg) - (3mg to my liking) 6 drops

NOTES:
Made in a 15ml glass dropper bottle.
Shake up every 10 minutes while giving the bottle a hot water bath for 30-40 minutes.
Found the hot water bath helps the flavors saturate into the thick Vegetable Glycerin.
Did a side by side comparison with the real MFPB , and 2 identically set up rda's and this clone is Spot On.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liskrig

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Figured it out, Sorry for the posts :)
I heard you, " I got it "
Figured I'd say anyway ( Signature Flavors )
I promise you wont be disappointed with this 10ml recipe.
If you've had and liked Vapergates MFPB, then you will love this.
Yesterday I made 100ml of this and gave some out to friends that turned me onto the MFPB and they were amazed. Mostly at the flavor and secondly that the price dropped from $23.00 to $.75 cents for 30ml.

Shout a post back here about what you think after you try it.

Enjoy.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Gonna make a batch next week sometime. I'll update when I do. Is the hot water bath all thays needed?

I find the Hot water bath gets the flavorings ( quickly ) blended into the heavy VG base.
When you do the hot water bath you will notice the thick VG viscosity turns watery.
After it cools, it turns thick again.
The flavorings you added will not be as particles floating in the ejuice, but rather combined thoroughly.
When you do a shake and vape, the flavors don't blend fast. They seem to be as particles, It needs to steep for the blending process.
Anyone doing a shake and vape will note the juice flavor changes with time. The hot bath gets the full flavor there fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread