Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
OT, But how would I get a counter like that. I don't use NicOTicket.:?:

You don't have to use NT to get one. Just go to their website and get one. Its free. Click on my siggie and it will take you to the site. Or if you see a different one in someone's siggie you like, click on that one.

NT does have different colors and styles. You don't have to have purple like mine.

Reactions: 52anddone

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
You don't have to use NT to get one. Just go to their website and get one. Its free. Click on my siggie and it will take you to the site. Or if you see a different one in someone's siggie you like, click on that one.

NT does have different colors and styles. You don't have to have purple like mine.

I tried to click on it, I must be getting Simple in my old age. I'll just go to their website.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
It looks awesome :). And if you want to try some NT I think BOGO will get you 50% off. One time use though so you may want some small bottles to try, then use the code on the next (larger) order :)

Okie Dokie. Thanks again for the help. Amazing how the little things Trip my Trigger.

Reactions: roxynoodle

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Congrats! I smoked for 35 and thought I was doomed. I'm so grateful for vaping :)

My daughter that is at Ft. Campbell, Ky. asked me the day I went to visit her on Aug. 28, 2014 (Her Husband was deployed in Afghanistan at the time) if I would go with her to a Vape shop to try something out. Well I walked out with a Vision Spinner 2 and a EVOD 2 and some juice. Now I have ALL the Lemo models made, some drippers, a NEW Cthulhu V2, Sigelei Mini 30's and Mini 50's, SVD 2, a SID, some Kanger AeroTanks. I'm a mess I guess. I never saw this coming. But I can breath better, and I'm having fun. vaping and ECF has changed and bettered my life for sure. You and others post very valuable information and I appreciate what you have done to help me on this journey to a better life style. Boy Howdy that came out corny. Sorry about that Guys, I'll straighten up now.

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
Looking for help. I have a Lemo with the bottom section of the chimney stuck. I went to change the wick the other day and can't get it off. I ruined one that was stuck a while back when I resorted to pliers. Squeezed it out of round. Looking to see if others have experienced this and if there is some trick to getting it loose. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Looking for help. I have a Lemo with the bottom section of the chimney stuck. I went to change the wick the other day and can't get it off. I ruined one that was stuck a while back when I resorted to pliers. Squeezed it out of round. Looking to see if others have experienced this and if there is some trick to getting it loose. Thanks.

Try screwing the upper chimney back on, then once the lower chimney breaks loose you can take it back off.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA

yooperdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2014
Marquette, MI
www.eyeflies.com
Try screwing the upper chimney back on, then once the lower chimney breaks loose you can take it back off.

Already tried this and then the pliers to not squeeze it out of round. Still stuck. Also tried rubber jar openers on both the chimney and base. Tried tapping too. Maybe I need another person to tap while I turn. Has me stumped. Fortunately I have numerous tanks to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread