Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
The charger did a good job in mine.

The charging light went off (not blipping ) but I wasn't watching it. Probably the charge was finished a lot time before I looked.

The cells were 4.23 4.19 4.19 when I looked at escribe.

Seems fine for me. I set the cutoff to 3.2 but I don't know how to set the maximum charge from USB at escribe. Probably from the discharge graph but didn't try it.

Also one question : The watt /hour at escribe is 9 by default. I set it to 9.9 cause the battery in this is 900mah. Was I correct to change it?
Changing from "maximum puffs" to "maximum recharges" will change charge to 4.2 volts to 4.1 volts. Under the mod tab.

DeareN

Dec 29, 2012
Ελλάδα
Found a couple of batteries that seem to fit, Fullymax is one of them.

However I won't bother as the connector is different and I don't want to try to change it.

Here's a photo for future reference
d7f4b04c4307f84cf6761e57d38471e4.jpg

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
Even though the DX is slightly thicker than the VS it feels much larger in the hand. The finish is similar soft touch. Weights a bit more. Feels sturdier. I like the small screen opening because your finger tips have somewhere to rest compared to the VT.
Botton feel, ease of holding and 510.
1. VS
2. DX
3. VT

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Just pulled the trigger on one of these from gearbest for $115. The price was to good to pass up. I hope it works out. I have the Ijoy Asolo and I can't get used to the size. The biggest thing I've had so far is the sx mini.
I thought the price went back up.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
^^^ which is the same size as the Evolv reference battery.
FullyMax 3s 10Wh battery
Yeah, saw a few vague references that it might be the same battery rewrapped, but never saw any definitive measurements or conclusions to that effect. Perhaps it was posted before somewhere & I missed it. Wanted to confirm the measurements to be sure in case I need to take matters into my own hands.

Just really po-ed that fasttech is on holiday and not answering my ticket about what to do about the dead cell lipo they sent with the second DX200. Switched it in Escribe over to two cell mode and it looks like I'll be able to use it that way until I get some answers. Now I need to set up a coil in an atty & fill it with water I guess to run the Escribe Battery Analyzer on the first 3 cell lipo that came very badly discharged on two cells to check its true capacity. Want to send Fasttech screens of the results and if it shows that it is even slightly below spec, I'm going to insist they require HotCig to send replacements.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Easy enough probably; There are only two connections to worry about. Just work one wire at a time to avoid any potentially very unfortunate mishaps. How are you with a soldering iron?

Have you run the battery analyzer on the unit to check the total working capacity? If it is taking a charge, somewhat close to spec after a few cycles, and working for you, there might not be a reason to change it at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread