Subtank Mini V1 vs V2 heads and leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmurko

Jan 14, 2014
Slovenia
I'm running Nano with V1 heads and never had issues with leaks. Recently I bought a Mini (with V2 heads) and I have to clean it up really well after each refill as it otherwise starts leaking (and it gets annoying really fast). It looks like the vertical setup makes it easier to leak to the center and then drip into the base.

Anybody else have similar experience? If this is a common I would prefer staying on V1 heads.

For reference:

V1 (horizontal):

image.png

V2 (vertical):

image.png

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm running Nano with V1 heads and never had issues with leaks. Recently I bought a Mini (with V2 heads) and I have to clean it up really well after each refill as it otherwise starts leaking (and it gets annoying really fast). It looks like the vertical setup makes it easier to leak to the center and then drip into the base.

Anybody else have similar experience? If this is a common I would prefer staying on V1 heads.

For reference:

V1 (horizontal):

image.png

V2 (vertical):

image.png
I've had the problem of the v2 vertical coils leaking juice out the air flow holes after the second day of use and had the same issue with the RBA. Great the first day but as the juice level comes down and the cotton is really saturated the leaks occur. I bought some of the 1.5 ohm horizontal coils to try, first one was a bad coil will try another soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread