Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Tom....what are your thoughts on the Chalice3? Good build quality? It is stainless right? If so, can you put me down for one?
The only difference I can tell is the color of the felt on the inside of the tin.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I might be itchy to try a clearance topper when I pay for my Manta.
(Manta Chowder - sounds like soup you serve in a bread bowl)

I've got an Atomic. I have and love 2 of your Rogues.
Rogue air is just about right for me.
I'm usually at 0.45 to 0.55 ohms.
I am a bit of a coil-tard, and stick to simple. Single, dual, maybe twisted, that's about it...and I could have trouble mounting on the deck of an aircraft carrier.
What would you recommend for me? Hastur? FSM?

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
whatever you get just know that its a disease and you will have more than 1 mode with bf capabilitys.

Attachments

• IMG_20150826_164159.jpg
    IMG_20150826_164159.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: m3th1dz

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I might be itchy to try a clearance topper when I pay for my Manta.
(Manta Chowder - sounds like soup you serve in a bread bowl)

I've got an Atomic. I have and love 2 of your Rogues.
Rogue air is just about right for me.
I'm usually at 0.45 to 0.55 ohms.
I am a bit of a coil-tard, and stick to simple. Single, dual, maybe twisted, that's about it...and I could have trouble mounting on the deck of an aircraft carrier.
What would you recommend for me? Hastur? FSM?
Hastur... Would be my sugestion. But if you haven't tried the thump I would suggest that one. Top air and bottom feeding just seems to go hand in hand.

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
NickelNitty here,

What do you guys suggest? I've been waiting for my mod patiently, I got this superb atty from Catfish sitting here staring at me, would I be wasting money if I ordered a squonker in the meantime? This Rogue is sitting here like a trophy that speaks.....
The only thing worse than having an atty with no squonker is only having one squonker and knowing that one day it will need to be fixed. Squonking without a back up would be anxiety inspiring at best. Don't buy foolish however.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Everyone should have at least one Reo at their desposal. ( says the Kat that happens to have a bakers dozen :0)
I suppose I'm FANCY..... When all else fails I grab a TMod mech. But then again I like to support those whom have supported me along the way. Can't wait for my first CC mod either! Same reason, Tom and Corey are great guys.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
NickelNitty here,

What do you guys suggest? I've been waiting for my mod patiently, I got this superb atty from Catfish sitting here staring at me, would I be wasting money if I ordered a squonker in the meantime? This Rogue is sitting here like a trophy that speaks.....

If I were you, I'd pick out a LP Reo Grand, and order it. You won't regret it.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
If I were you, I'd pick out a LP Reo Grand, and order it. You won't regret it.

or you can cruise the sale,trade ecf site and get a decent deal there.i have 2 reo's though they don't get much use anymore they are still there if I need them.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I would vouch for a Reo as well and the reason for me mostly is that it's something I can fix myself if something goes wonky. Well, except for the 510 of course. I'm on the CC mod list as well and can't wait for that, but would highly recommend a Reo as it's so user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread