• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
They do look nice, but i`ll wait for your thoughts first i think :)

Perino Gold
Came in a nice glass dropper bottle.First sniff it smells like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes,not of the cigs more of the fresh tobacco smell.

The taste is exactly the same with a slight vanilla taste.Its far from horrible,it is a good taste,nice throat hit at 50/50 and 6mg nic.
Its the complete opposite of RY4's and the Mannabush range.The tobacco is at the front and the vanilla is way at the back.imo the perfect Friday night vape to go with a few beers.

Using it in a V1 Subby at 4.8 v 20w

Would I recommend it,only if you like tobacco vape.Ive just ordered another 30ml while it's on offer.Hope that helps buddy :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Perino Gold
Came in a nice glass dropper bottle.First sniff it smells like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes,not of the cigs more of the fresh tobacco smell.

The taste is exactly the same with a slight vanilla taste.Its far from horrible,it is a good taste,nice throat hit at 50/50 and 6mg nic.
Its the complete opposite of RY4's and the Mannabush range.The tobacco is at the front and the vanilla is way at the back.imo the perfect Friday night vape to go with a few beers.

Using it in a V1 Subby at 4.8 v 20w

Would I recommend it,only if you like tobacco vape.Ive just ordered another 30ml while it's on offer.Hope that helps buddy :)
Thanks for the review Marcus, not sure i would like a tobacco forward one, so will stick with my RY`s for now. Have you tried any of their others ?

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
The only other one I ordered is Rhubarb and Custard.I don't like pie crust in a Ejuice I know everybody else does.Aaahh disgusting tastes like Calipater Chow.

The offer ends on the 5th.Try one mate o_O
Sorry I can't seem to find the offer you're talking about. Could you repeat it for me. Sorry :/

So I had my four bottles of marathon milkshake arrive. Two 6mg and two 0mg. The 0mg tasted like a completely different juice. I contacted Eco vape and they said they'd changed flavor suppliers for better flavor overall. Apparently the stuff I received previously in 6 mg as well as this 6mg is the new Stuff. The 0. Is. Awful. It's all fake chocolate on the tongue rather than peanuts and caramel with a back hint of chocolate.

Anyway they were great about it. Here resenting two new versions of 0 and another 100 of 6ml as I had some leaking issues in transit. They've been really great. The 6mg I received is as delicious as ever. That's quickly become my favorite juice.

Chefs have also been great but they need to revise their shipping practices. They aren't protecting the products enough for transatlantic travel. I bought some premixed base with a concentrate and less than half of it made it in tact. I haven't asked them to replace the base. (First order was damaged and sent back to them) it doesn't make sense. I'll just buy base ingredients in the USA and mix the base myself. Due to the volume of juice I need to mix I was trying to go super simple.

I've ordered a fair bit more chefs. I am shooting for two or three more lemon custard cake concentrates and then I should be set for juice for six months.

Reactions: Marcus1970

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I just made my first concentrate expansion. So simple. I wish everything I bought could be in concentrate. It would save me so much space and give so many more options. Like lemon coconut cake. Honestly it tastes the same if you mix it to 20% or 15% or maybe even 10%. But I don't always want a super strong juice. So it is really nice to be able to adjust it and nicotine on the fly. I really hope more people go this route or that I can find other concentrates I like. I didn't love most of the chefs flavor so tired. None were bad but only a couple were things I'd really go for again. I do have a few more to try coming. And overall I believe they're a very good vendor for being true to food, I just didn't find too many for my palette, it's not that they weren't accurate to what they were meant to be.

I have e apple pie and custard coming which I'm very hopeful on. Queen of puddings and lemon coconut cake will stay in my rotation for sure.

Thanks to everyone here for introducing me !

Reactions: terry w

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Sorry I can't seem to find the offer you're talking about. Could you repeat it for me. Sorry :/

So I had my four bottles of marathon milkshake arrive. Two 6mg and two 0mg. The 0mg tasted like a completely different juice. I contacted Eco vape and they said they'd changed flavor suppliers for better flavor overall. Apparently the stuff I received previously in 6 mg as well as this 6mg is the new Stuff. The 0. Is. Awful. It's all fake chocolate on the tongue rather than peanuts and caramel with a back hint of chocolate.

Anyway they were great about it. Here resenting two new versions of 0 and another 100 of 6ml as I had some leaking issues in transit. They've been really great. The 6mg I received is as delicious as ever. That's quickly become my favorite juice.

Chefs have also been great but they need to revise their shipping practices. They aren't protecting the products enough for transatlantic travel. I bought some premixed base with a concentrate and less than half of it made it in tact. I haven't asked them to replace the base. (First order was damaged and sent back to them) it doesn't make sense. I'll just buy base ingredients in the USA and mix the base myself. Due to the volume of juice I need to mix I was trying to go super simple.

I've ordered a fair bit more chefs. I am shooting for two or three more lemon custard cake concentrates and then I should be set for juice for six months.

http://www.perinolondon.com/eliquids.html
25 OFF

Try theses mate http://www.manabush.com
VOTM20
Gives you 20% off

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Any recommendations for the best flavors?

Thanks @Marcus1970 !

Ahh the first only sell in 30ml sizes. It's not cost effective for me to buy hat size especially overseas. I have to stick to more bulks and such. Finances are tight due to surgery and off work :(

Flavors look delicious.

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I e-mailed ismoka/eleaf 4 days ago regarding purchase of spares, the small rubber o ring on the top chimney section of the Lemo2 was what i was after.
No response,ismoka have been slated around the forums for their lack of interest in providing after sales service.Found that out after i'd mailed them.Quick google search to find the size and off to Fasttech:)

Bag of 50(posted). £1.07. Happy days.:thumb:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Well I'm back from a god awful week and a bit away, airplane was an Embraer E190 narrow body jet, so very cramped, hotel room was very good, we had one of the best ones as there was 3 of us sharing, but hotel was quite a way from the town centre, alright for beach bums and those that like sitting around a pool all day, food was typical 3 star brit fare, even though it was supposed to be a 4 star, ended up eating out a couple of days, then my mate goes down with a cold and gives it to me, so spent most of Friday laid up - still trying to get rid of it now.

both Subtanks leaked on the flight out, but at least the 4 mods/tanks & juices I took with me kept me going - glad to be back home, one plus the weather was good except for one day, when we had a downpour, but luckily we were all in a restaurant near Nerja when that happened.

View attachment 493189 I know they're not mods or anything to do with vaping but thought I'd post this up to show what's keeping me busy these days. I'm not a joiner/carpenter or carver in any way shape or form and this is my first attempt at anything like this. They are for friends that have been very good to me since my little mishap.
All thoughts and comments welcome.
@Davantrac Very nice Dave.
Bloody tobacco firms jumping on the bandwagon - hope no one buys their products
"Bitsa" everything I didn't throw away. Stuff that wasn't good enough to vape on it's own but too good to throw away so just just mixed it all together.
I used to do that with all the coffee ones :laugh:
Been trying to catch up with what's going on - got back yesterday, and have been watching some of the BBC & ITV stuff I recorded whilst I was away since then - couldn't see any feed back about that Smok tank that @Marcus got - looks good especially the triple coil one, will have to take a look on the GB site as to pricing

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Hi Bob,

Sorry that it wasn't what you hoped for - but you're back in Blighty now! :)
Yes, these trips are normally very good, I think this one was not thought out very well, it was originally supposed to have been in Germany but the German section had problems getting a place that could accommodate over 150 people, so the Spanish section jumped in to the rescue, their previous one was in the North East in Santiago de Compostela which I didn't go to, but had been a roaring success, this one just didn't live up to the standards that we have enjoyed in the past.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Some nice caves around Nerja for exploring. If I remember right 1 has the biggest stalactite in Europe.
We had a guided tour around one of the caves before lunch, that's where we were when the rain came down, we then went up to the small whitewashed moorish village of Frigiliana, I was amazed they allowed cars up there, as I had previously visited Mijas years ago and cars etc were banned because of the narrow streets.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
It's great to see that you're already out and about after your surgery and seeming to be recovered perfectly. Sorry it wasn't as you'd hoped by at least you were able to go and enjoy bits of it! Glad things are going so well for you.
Thanks, it wasn't invasive surgery - just a catheter up through the groin, and another up the arm this time, so although it is uncomfortable, you are normally up and about a couple of hours afterwards, I had to stay in overnight because of the amount of contrast they pumped into me, that can damage the kidneys if not flushed out properly, just have to be a bit careful for a few days after they let you out. I'm still getting some angina pains but nowhere near as bad as before. Let's hope that your surgery goes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread